Internet banking problems

Internet banking problems In your experience, and if there are no problems with your Bank, what would cause pages on your internet banking slow to load, freeze, or pages come up blank?
Using broadband.
Website is not on favourites, have cleared cach & temp files.
Using Windows XP, can use IE & FF. FF is slightly better. AVG, windows firewall only. Ta

geek_linzis, Nov 26, 12:10 pm

Your bank isn't ANZ by any chance is it?

geek_puddleduck00, Nov 26, 12:17 pm

Check for malware AVG deals with viruses, not many trojans. Go to malwarebytes.org and get their free anti-malware program. After installing, click the Update tab and check for updates. Then restart you computer in "safe mode" (F8 while starting it up) and scan your computer with the Anti-malware program). Note: malware is just one possible cause of slowness.

geek_r.g.nixon, Nov 26, 12:17 pm

national is slow as today. just tried anz, slow too.

geek_0800xford, Nov 26, 12:25 pm

ANZ was also slow this morning. Heard the man cursing it, lol.

geek_julieandcasper, Nov 26, 5:14 pm

Hi my pages freeze up when I try to action anything. I can look around at my accounts but that's it. I have done the browser stuff twice. I have windows 7 and have changed inter explorer to a blank hoe page

geek_mez, Jun 8, 5:04 pm

I also have problems with printing statements from the anz site.
I don't have problems with any other site with freezing or printing.

geek_mez, Jun 8, 5:14 pm

Rowan and Lance can either of you call me about your comemnts (021 356634) or send me your cell numbers so I can call you? I don't think you quite get what we are tryin to do, and your comemnts don't really help us encourage business planning in any form. Do you know what The Small Business Company role is, or the MED and Regional Partner Network? Are you aware of what we actually do as a company? Blogging has limits so I'm happy to talk to you direct and answer any questions you may have. Regards. Glen Senior. CEO. The Small Business Company.

geek_guest, Aug 4, 12:37 am

I note the $30000 main prize is also tied to approval of the spend by The Small Business Company. It all just smlels terrible, which is sad as I am sure everyone means well.

geek_guest, Aug 5, 11:16 am

Overall RatingCustomer ServiceOnline BankingFees and ChargesRatesSafetyGreat customer sericve, good range of everyday banking options. I am a single mother and their internet banking is very easy to use. Many branches in Sydney. Their fees and charges are on the high side though. For me, probably the best bank in Australia. So glad I don't have to deal with Westpac any more.

geek_guest, Aug 7, 1:36 pm