have a desktop comp upstairs and have wireless

Have a desktop comp upstairs and have wireless broadband connected to the comp downstairs.. what exactly do i need to get to have the one upstairs connected to, without having to run those ethernet cords upstairs?? thanks all, and HAPPY NEW YEARS :0)

geek_bubble-bobble, Dec 31, 8:53 pm

A wireless card or usb dongle. .

geek_osymandias, Dec 31, 8:55 pm

Or use a HomePlug http://www.nzherald.co.nz/technology/news/article.cfm?c_id=5&objectid=10392237
Just google homeplug, a few places in NZ sell them. I had a usb dongle, and only got limited connectivity, due to the distance & walls etc, so got 2 homeplugs & it works well.

geek_dragon500, Dec 31, 9:04 pm

Ok thanks for that...

geek_bubble-bobble, Dec 31, 9:09 pm