LOL! Fancy a old school 14" CRT monitor? $100!

LOL! Fancy a old school 14" CRT monitor? $100! 195012274

geek_papariccardo, Jan 1, 8:45 pm

LOL thats a 17". so lol on you

geek_swivel, Jan 1, 8:48 pm

is correct LOL

geek_pcmaster, Jan 1, 8:50 pm

Where does it say 17"? &0; &0;

geek_kane199, Jan 1, 9:50 pm

If you google IBM E74 MONITOR It comes up as 17" also reading his other $ 1 auctions I would say he misplaced a decimal point for his start bid.

geek_ctnz, Jan 1, 10:15 pm

Lol dead give away with the "74"

geek_charles.j, Jan 1, 11:04 pm

I have one of these damn fine monitor, good clear picture.

geek_cybertao, Jan 1, 11:12 pm

Still use a 21" CRT monitor does a great job but they take up lots of space and weigh heaps real hard to move

geek_kiwibeat, Jan 2, 4:16 pm

Shame poster 1:) not so much fun being laughed at yourself now is it???

geek_joyaadnan, Jan 2, 4:44 pm

Who cares if it's 17" ? 100$ is still too much to pay for something you have to pay to get carted away.

geek_osymandias, Jan 2, 4:53 pm

I still use a 17" CRT havent got the funds to buy an LCD yet,

geek_pcmaster, Jan 2, 4:55 pm

Shame poster :) Please read the auction 1st before making comments about poster , Auction says 14" Monitor...

geek_thunderflash, Jan 2, 4:58 pm

Thanks thunderflash But not everyone can read, perhaps poster 9 is a little challenged. They will get there, with patience ;)

geek_papariccardo, Jan 2, 5:23 pm

I suspect ctnz is correct, tho I had that feeling right of the bat, as $100 is crazy dough for ANY used CRT.

geek_papariccardo, Jan 2, 5:24 pm

Awwwwwwwwww look at papariccardo and thunderflash ....,.sooooo cute together:)

geek_joyaadnan, Jan 2, 7:32 pm

You can photo the action anytime joyaadnan If you can eliminate the shakes. Sad little life, but I guess someone needs you.

geek_papariccardo, Jan 2, 8:09 pm

I still have 3 21" CRTs on my desk - costs too much to replace with good lcds, and the crap ones that most people get are just crap.

geek_richms, Jan 2, 10:18 pm

I've got a monster of a 17" a guy from Germany brought it over when he moved to NZ. It ways a ton. Designed for CAD work, it is the best monitor I've ever had the pleasure of owning. Built in degaussing and settings to correct everything, even convergence. I've yet to see a digital screen it's peer in quality.

geek_cybertao, Jan 2, 10:22 pm

I've got a very nice 17" CRT on this computer Another fairly nice one in the lounge, and four more (one is a bit damaged) in the garage. It's nice to have spares.

geek_little_egypt, Jan 2, 10:26 pm

We bought a really nice computer desk Off TM and when I picked it up got given a 19" CRT a printer and a keyboard, bloody excellent Desk and the monitor was top quality too, its out in the Garage on the CCTV PC.

geek_ctnz, Jan 2, 10:38 pm

We are a 4 x CRT house (19"s & 21") anyone else want a big power bill? Maybe I'll have to look into S3(?) power/standby options.

geek_r.g.nixon, Jan 2, 11:27 pm