Powerpoint cd transfer to dvd

Powerpoint cd transfer to dvd Is it possible to transfer a cd done with Powerpoint onto a dvd

geek_davey49, Jan 2, 2:37 pm

Define "done with Powerpoint" ?

geek_dunedin_ree, Jan 2, 2:38 pm

Not computer literate We have a cd that was made on the computer using powerpoint.It has lots of photos and words put onto the photos and we want to be able to watch it on a dvd

geek_davey49, Jan 2, 2:52 pm

Not sure what that is when you put it in the dvd drive of your computer and open it in windows explorer, what's the name of the file on the disk?

geek_dunedin_ree, Jan 2, 2:55 pm

Need to check I will check with the girls who made it and let you know what programme they used.

geek_davey49, Jan 2, 3:07 pm

Noneed to know the name of the file on the disk.

geek_dunedin_ree, Jan 2, 3:12 pm

The name of the file on the CD that you have with the photos on it. Open up the disk on your computer and find out what exactly is on it.

geek_dunedin_ree, Jan 2, 3:14 pm

??????? When I put it in it comes up.Microsoft Office Power Point Viewer. Is that what you mean.

geek_davey49, Jan 2, 4:00 pm

Close enough as far as I'm aware, DVD players (the kind attached to TVs) don't "understand" powerpoint files. Get whoever made it to save it as jpgs, and burn that onto a CD or DVD, which your DVD player should be able to "play".

geek_dunedin_ree, Jan 2, 4:16 pm

Davey Just google "powerpoint to dvd ".. There are loads of programs that will convert a Powerpoint Presentation and allow it to be played on a dvd player.

geek_ruki1, Jan 2, 11:15 pm

It will be converted to a movie so it won't be interactive like some Powerpoints are.

geek_r.g.nixon, Jan 2, 11:19 pm

Plus DVD looks like crap for that sort of thing since its only SD - better to keep it as a slideshow. There are powerpoint to flash converters, but if you want to play it on a TV then it will have to be a DVD and that means low quality picutres.

geek_richms, Jan 2, 11:24 pm