help for out look express6

Help for out look express6 this afternoon it stopped recieving and sending email, what can i do to get it back working again, rang xtra he went thru accounts all seem to be ok

geek_harrislucinda, Jan 2, 10:52 pm

Does it still work if you send/receive manually? I.e. When you click on the "Send/Receive" button, does it work?

geek_lostdude, Jan 2, 10:55 pm

Noas i like to click on that to see how many emails I am getting that does not work now

geek_harrislucinda, Jan 2, 11:01 pm

Well, do you get an error message?

geek_r.g.nixon, Jan 2, 11:23 pm

Outlook Xpress6 Ring back telecom and get them to reset your settings for outlook xpress.I had the exact same problem and it was in the settings. Gd luck.

geek_nehu, Jan 4, 12:54 pm

OP"I have just had a problem with out- look 6 I am dumb, but xtra told me to go to tools, then accounts and take off a tick in a incoming mail working ok now if that helps you
"

geek_0800xford, Jan 4, 1:03 pm

Better to help your self
xtra email setup with pictures

http://telecom.custhelp.decenturl.com/answer-2

geek_pcfix4u, Jan 4, 1:11 pm

I once had this problem with an older version of AVG free.. I know it was the AVG becuase when I got it to stop scanning the emails, outlook worked again then I enabled it again and outlook stopped working. They wre runnign fien then oen day just stopped beign compatible. I uninstalled AVG until the next version came out and then reinstalled and it's been fine since then.

geek_maverick65, Jan 4, 1:57 pm

Just use Xtramail,its faster & always works Create a shortcut once you're in &
you'll go straight to it.That after
all is the SERVER.a bonus is you will
never get email malware on the system
& the filters work for Spam.

geek_deodar, Jan 4, 3:25 pm

Share this thread