Vodafone mobile question

Vodafone mobile question Have a work phone and forgot totopup vodafone within 12 months- probabl 2-3 months past. Is there anyway I can just top up now and still have my same number does anybody know?

geek_jboyjgirl1, Jan 3, 3:42 pm

Ring 777 from your mobile and ask them

geek_sakkara, Jan 3, 3:50 pm

Says not a current prepay ?

geek_jboyjgirl1, Jan 3, 3:56 pm

Ring them from a landline then.

geek_dunedin_ree, Jan 3, 3:58 pm

I'm pretty sure your no. no longer applys to your phone nowit will be recycled . You might have to start over with a new sim card and a new no.

geek_maverick65, Jan 3, 4:42 pm

You can't ring froma landlie either as first thing they ask you to input is your mobile no. ! and you have to pay for prepay help anyway and since your prepay has expired.. well you're stuck. might pay to go in to vodafone and get it sorted. good luck but I think you'll have to start over.

geek_maverick65, Jan 3, 4:44 pm

It's reissued the day your phone expires. It's automatically placed on another sim card.

geek_2gd4ubb, Jan 3, 10:21 pm

Ring up, see if the numbers still available and get it put onto a new sim

geek_kane199, Jan 3, 10:26 pm

Its not an immediate re-issue when your credit expires, I have topped up a month after that and it started working again, know people that left it longer and ended up losing the number.

If its still able to take calls, do yourself a favour and port it to telecom

geek_richms, Jan 3, 11:27 pm

If you haven't used it, why do you suddenly need to? Your boss should be pleased you saved him money so shouldn't be a hassle there.

geek_pcgeek, Jan 4, 7:57 am