I need the phone number to activate MS Office 2007

d_family, Jan 3, 3:43am
I need the phone number to activate MS Office 2007 over the phone. Have googled but I cant find it.

sakkara, Jan 3, 3:45am
When you go to the option of registering you pick your country and the number is listed automatically ;-)

dunedin_ree, Jan 3, 3:45am
I don't have office 2007 but I know that the phone number should appear on the message that pops up on your computer saying that it needs to be activated (you can choose online or over the phone, from memory).

d_family, Jan 3, 3:48am
Its not popping up.

sakkara, Jan 3, 3:50am
Is there a message when you try to run it about so many more days to go ?

d_family, Jan 3, 3:51am
Says I got 25 more uses and to activate. it wont let me do it via the internet so I click the phone option but theres no nummber to call

cherieandmark, Jan 3, 3:51am
It's Microsoft New Zealand 0800 - 0800 800 004

sakkara, Jan 3, 3:53am
You need the 30 odd numbers your computer generated to enter in as the process is an automated voice ;-)

us109, Jan 6, 10:19am
Microsoft New Zealand Try phoning Microsoft Support Team here in New Zealand on: Ph 0800 800 004

pyro_sniper2002, Jan 6, 10:54am
Have you brought office? and put in the key? Or did it come as a free trial on a new pc you have brought?

snoopy221, Jan 6, 11:00am
No you don't need the phone numberYou need to realise the software package is ONLY able to be used on a certain number of computers. Hence your problem. Also why don't ya just activate it NORMALLY like anyone else does....MMMMM???

Share this thread

Buy me a coffee :)Buy me a coffee :)