Who can access this site???

Who can access this site??? http://www.jaredmayer.comze.com/ This is just a basic temporary site to show some people as an example. If I end up making it, it would go to a proper host/domain. I can FTP it and access through FireFox all day, but cannot access through IE or another computerIm thinking crap host...looking for another one atm, but who can access the above and what browser? Thanks

geek_jmpcwiz, Jan 5, 9:01 pm

"Website Under Review" Been getting that all day when using IE or another computer, but works fine when using FF (only on my PC) though.

geek_jmpcwiz, Jan 5, 9:02 pm

I think so You see this page, because the system administrator of 000webhost.com is currently checking this website for malicious content. This redirect will be removed once we will finish manually checking all files on this account. As far we check over 100 websites, it can take about 2-4 hours to complete. If you are the owner of this website, you will get email confirmation once it's done. If you are a visitor - please come back later.

geek_woogmo, Jan 5, 9:02 pm

Lol Website Under Review
You see this page, because the system administrator of 000webhost.com is currently checking this website for malicious content. This redirect will be removed once we will finish manually checking all files on this account. As far we check over 100 websites, it can take about 2-4 hours to complete. If you are the owner of this website, you will get email confirmation once it's done. If you are a visitor - please come back later.

geek_dunedin_ree, Jan 5, 9:02 pm

Website Under Review You see this page, because the system administrator of 000webhost.com is currently checking this website for malicious content. This redirect will be removed once we will finish manually checking all files on this account. As far we check over 100 websites, it can take about 2-4 hours to complete. If you are the owner of this website, you will get email confirmation once it's done. If you are a visitor - please come back later.

geek_profink, Jan 5, 9:04 pm

Lol thanks guys :D Hopeless host! Its been saying that since 10am :( but it lets me access it from FF only. Strange buggers

geek_jmpcwiz, Jan 5, 9:06 pm

I get the same message (FF & IE) but all the links from that page I clicked on still appear to work on both FF & IE

geek_oscarnz, Jan 5, 9:09 pm

Probably just cached Press shift-refresh on one of the pages that 'works' and see what happens.

geek_little_egypt, Jan 5, 9:19 pm

Nope not cachedi risked doing that Was making changes via FTP and editing the site all day and it works for me. Pity no one else can access it.

geek_jmpcwiz, Jan 5, 9:26 pm

Lol grrrrr! Received at 9:15pm "Your account jaredmayer.comze.com has been checked and approved by the system administrator. Domain is now active.
We are sorry for inconveniences it may caused and thank you for patience." Doesnt seem to be working yet...

geek_jmpcwiz, Jan 5, 9:37 pm

Just checked out their forums and everyones complaining about the delays of reviews. Just seems to be because of lack of staff over the holiday period. I guess I'll just wait it out, cos was wasting time last night looking for another host. Thanks to those who contributed :D

geek_jmpcwiz, Jan 6, 4:23 pm

DUMP THEM immediatelyNO webhost has the right to sell you hosting and then impose a review period. Sure, they can check the site AFTER you have uploaded it, but NO WAY should they delay your visitors seeing the content. What happens if you have a CMS or Forum where the content is constantly changing - is you sight ever going to be available to your clients/visitors! I hope you own your own domain name and have registered that with someone other than this useless crowd? My recommendations for a .com are thru Netfirms or GoDaddy. .co.nz is DiscountDomains.co.nz. I could have your site viewable before you go to bed tonight even with switching hosts - if you did.

geek_sighkick, Jan 6, 4:57 pm

I note, on reading from the topThat they are a FREE host, so I suppose that they can do what they like. How big is you site? I could host it temporarily for you and have it up in a hour. Is it basic HTML or something more involved?

geek_sighkick, Jan 6, 5:00 pm

Same deal from me jmpcwiz could host it too if ya wish.

geek_flewy, Jan 6, 5:36 pm

Thanks for the offers guys! Emailed sighkick Yeah I know its free so really cant complain lol, Currently is 12-13mb in filesize, is a PHP Fusion Site which would need one MySQL (php) database and some sort of web address so a few people can view it.

geek_jmpcwiz, Jan 6, 5:44 pm