i need some suggestions

ljt666, Jan 8, 12:39am
I need some suggestions could any one suggest any Categories for my forum, it probly gonna fail but hey somfin to do in my spare time :) http://talkinshit.forumotion.net/

flewy, Jan 8, 12:40am
Hmmm, dont think i'd vist a forum bout poo

ljt666, Jan 8, 12:42am
Retheres sumfin 4 everyone or u can suggest a catergory

0800xford, Jan 8, 12:42am
i like that skin! but an expletive in your url is poor form. maybe LOOK at some other boards for ideas...

ljt666, Jan 8, 12:44am
Re.. well what do suggest i change it to

flewy, Jan 8, 12:44am
Its your forum use ya noggin.

0800xford, Jan 8, 12:45am
as above, and learn to spell.

kevin16, Jan 8, 12:45am
One topic could be spelling

0800xford, Jan 8, 12:45am
windup/ip harvesting...

flewy, Jan 8, 12:46am
Well i'd have a guess and say OP is all of 15 years of age.

ljt666, Jan 8, 12:47am
Re.. ffs computing thread always gotta put ppl down :( get ova the spelling i cant b bothered writing full words

kevin16, Jan 8, 12:48am
Which shows how 'slack' you really are, bet you finish before the hand too

ljt666, Jan 8, 12:52am
Re..if you dont like this why are u all on my site........

kevin16, Jan 8, 12:55am
Haven't gone near it voted,

kevin16, Jan 8, 12:57am
You should try general or opinion, they talk s^*t all the time,...

ljt666, Jan 8, 12:59am
Rethanks kev yous arent all hopeless :( modrate tht bit*es

qfamily, Jan 8, 1:04am
Diversify (sub-)headings "Gaming" should include 360, Wii and PC, whether you have a prejudice or not. "Computer" should do the same; Windows, Mac and Linux sub-headings. And "Music" could be genre based/current favourites etc. You need to encourage direction in your topics, otherwise people feel too restricted or uncertain about the appropriateness of a post. Try using correct, or at least consistent, grammatical techniques. Choose if the first letter is capitalised, or the entire title, or not, just don't have a messy mix of all three. Encourage chat, not just your (no offence) awkward posts that don't encourage feedback from the user. Immediate requirement for registration can be a downer as well as people just won't be bothered in initial cases. Hope that kind of helps you get some ideas working.

ljt666, Jan 8, 1:08am
Re.. thanks for that but to me the way it is setup it will interest younger peoplebut yea i agree

Share this thread

Buy me a coffee :)Buy me a coffee :)