Dreamweaver help - web design

Dreamweaver help - web design http://www.lcdesign.co.nz/memorytree7.htm ---- as you can see, all of my other pages are centre aligned but for the life of me I can't get this page to centre. I create each page in Fireworks and export to Dreamweaver. I do it this way because I don't want people to be able to copy and paste the names. Any thoughts of how I get this to align? I do the dropdown menus in Fireworks too. Once I export to Dreamweaver I go to the html part, to 'table' and change it to 'centre', and it always works except for now. Any help would be much appreciated.

geek_houstylou, Mar 29, 3:05 am

Hmmm The alignment of the whole page should be in the "body" ...Seeing as the layout is the same, you should have a "template" and just add the names...Why would anyone want to copy and paste the names? Apart from the menu for the Memory trees and the "next tree" none of the other links work in firefox?

geek_soodanim, Mar 29, 3:39 am

I don't know why anyone would want to copy names...but if someone decided to set up another suicide remembrance type of site, it's up to the people who sent me the names of their loved ones to send them elsewhere. I consider that 'personal' information that was passed on for public display on the website I made..not for any others.

geek_houstylou, Mar 29, 3:41 am

in between your head tags do this.

<style>
body, html
{
text-align:center;
float-left: auto;
float-right: auto;
width: 800px;
}
</style>

geek_skiltz, Mar 29, 8:01 am

hey trademe have you heard of Html.Decode? Its a .net term so you should use it then my post would have looked better!

geek_skiltz, Mar 29, 8:02 am

Thanks skiltz, I will try that. Much appreciated!

geek_houstylou, Mar 30, 1:08 am

Houstylou While your intentions about stopping names from being copied are fair enough,,,,, in reality you can't. . . Basicly if it's on the web = it CAN be copied by either writing them down or screen shots pasted to a "paint prg" or any number of other ways to copy part or whole websites

geek_mrfxit, Mar 30, 1:18 am