adobe flash player

Adobe flash player i have just tried to get into the my lotto website, it says i have to have the latest adobe flash to use it.I have tried to download it but its not working, what am i doing wrong?

geek_rambo24, Mar 29, 5:41 pm

For starters, not posting enough info...maybe try www.filehippo.com and get the latest adobe flash installer from there?

geek_sirfer, Mar 29, 5:45 pm

Anyone else have any other suggestions

geek_rambo24, Mar 29, 8:32 pm

Some more information would help what do you mean by "not working", what EXACTLY are you doing?

geek_dunedin_ree, Mar 29, 8:34 pm

If i log onto the mylotto website it says that i need adobeflash player and its says click here to download (something to that effect) anyway I do that and it comes up with the page to download it.Theres a yellow bar at the top that says something about active x

geek_rambo24, Mar 29, 8:41 pm

And what exactly does the bar say? Have you read it?

geek_dunedin_ree, Mar 29, 8:42 pm

It also says that i need java script to be able to read it, sorry not into computers so wouldn't have a clue what it all means,up until now i have been able to get into the lotto site no problem.

geek_rambo24, Mar 29, 9:04 pm

Lotto website I cant go in to my lotto website , and have download adobe flash player. but still cant get in to it it been like that 4 about a week now.

geek_westshore2, Mar 29, 9:17 pm