Adobe Acrobat 5

Adobe Acrobat 5 I have this running on my laptop at the moment with windows vista, where do i go to upgrade to 9 and does it cost much? Thanks in advance

geek_bcnd, May 26, 9:56 pm

Acrobat what? Acrobat Reader is free.

geek_dunedin_ree, May 26, 9:58 pm

Its free im not sure where would go to upgrade it, I even had a look at it myself on the interwebs. I did find a internet sire called adobe.com which has a updated version. I dont think its the same tho coz it cant be that easy to find the name on the internet and download a newer version can it. Must be a scam or a virus

geek_make_a_bid, May 26, 10:00 pm

Open office can convert documents into PDF so adobe acrobat is basically not needed anymore these days.

geek_ferita, May 26, 10:02 pm

sumatra for reading, or maybe foxit if you can outwit the sneaky deceptive installer.

geek_0800xford, May 26, 10:04 pm

Oh okay Still a bit confuzzled. I can go to an adobe site, might be the one poster mentioned, but looks like it costs

geek_bcnd, May 26, 10:12 pm

- It is that easy Adobe.com is the correct website, the program is free, so yes, you just download it.

geek_nzgunnie, May 26, 10:12 pm

What are you after? PDF CREATION or VIEWING?

geek_dunedin_ree, May 26, 10:12 pm

You need Acrobat Reader Acrobat professional costs. Reader is free.

geek_nzgunnie, May 26, 10:13 pm

Oh okay will go have a nosey now, thanks

geek_bcnd, May 26, 10:23 pm

There is a difference. adobe reader is for reading. adobe acrobat is for creating and editing PDF files.

geek_ferita, May 26, 10:27 pm

Thanks guys I went on that website and easily downloaded reader no problems at all and for free

geek_bcnd, May 26, 10:38 pm