What is the best small business laptop

nzl92, Jul 27, 9:28pm
What is the best small business laptop out there at the moment? Have to buy one this week and don't have time to read all the reviews and listen to all the sales crap.

nzl92, Jul 27, 9:28pm
What is the best small business laptop out there at the moment? Have to buy one this week and don't have time to read all the reviews and listen to all the sales crap.

thegilly, Jul 27, 11:32pm
Okay, I'll bite. What kind of small business? What will you need the laptop for? What you need will be rather different if you need to be able to edit HD video on the go than if you just want something to sit on your desk and run spreadsheet applications. Will you be flying all over the place with it?

thegilly, Jul 27, 11:32pm
Okay, I'll bite. What kind of small business? What will you need the laptop for? What you need will be rather different if you need to be able to edit HD video on the go than if you just want something to sit on your desk and run spreadsheet applications. Will you be flying all over the place with it?

vtecintegra, Jul 27, 11:33pm
It's also important to know what other infrastructure you are using - if you have Windows elsewhere then it might make sense to choose a Windows machine, if not a Mac might be the answer.

vtecintegra, Jul 27, 11:33pm
It's also important to know what other infrastructure you are using - if you have Windows elsewhere then it might make sense to choose a Windows machine, if not a Mac might be the answer.

nzl92, Jul 28, 12:13am
Yes the machine must be travel friendly Won't be editing video or anything like that. Mostly running typical small business apps, accounting and CRM but also doing presentations so would prefer 17" screenmoststly after speed and reliability.

nzl92, Jul 28, 12:13am
Yes the machine must be travel friendly Won't be editing video or anything like that. Mostly running typical small business apps, accounting and CRM but also doing presentations so would prefer 17" screenmoststly after speed and reliability.

kevin16, Jul 28, 12:17am
If you are serious 'reliability' the other parameter should be 'serviceability', then I would find it hard to go past a DELL

kevin16, Jul 28, 12:17am
If you are serious 'reliability' the other parameter should be 'serviceability', then I would find it hard to go past a DELL

Share this thread

Buy me a coffee :)Buy me a coffee :)