Help please.... how to do a system restore Page 1 / 2

geek_seaslug, Jul 28, 7:25 am
Help please how to do a system restore running Windows 2000 Professional please. I have tried google etc and tried to do aone called Reg Cure or something but its not working. Can any only point me in the right direction please?

geek_seaslug, Jul 28, 7:25 am
Help please how to do a system restore running Windows 2000 Professional please. I have tried google etc and tried to do aone called Reg Cure or something but its not working. Can any only point me in the right direction please?

geek_suicidemonkey, Jul 28, 7:41 am
. Not sure if Win2000 has the built in restore utility, but if it does it'll be under program menu-accessories-system tools-system restore

geek_suicidemonkey, Jul 28, 7:41 am
.Not sure if Win2000 has the built in restore utility, but if it does it'll be under program menu-accessories-system tools-system restore

geek_mojo49, Jul 28, 7:47 am
ME had the restore function and needed it! I think is correct re Win 2K and the location of the restore function would be the same as it was in ME.

geek_mojo49, Jul 28, 7:47 am
ME had the restore function and needed it! I think is correct re Win 2K and the location of the restore function would be the same as it was in ME.

geek_vtecintegra, Jul 28, 7:51 am
Nope 2000 didn't have system restore. ME is actually a (slightly) newer os than 2000

geek_vtecintegra, Jul 28, 7:51 am
Nope 2000 didn't have system restore. ME is actually a (slightly) newer os than 2000

geek_mojo49, Jul 28, 8:17 am
Wondered about that. But it is so long ago since they came out or I used either. Sorry for wrong info to OP.

geek_mojo49, Jul 28, 8:17 am
Wondered about that. But it is so long ago since they came out or I used either. Sorry for wrong info to OP.

geek_pcfix4u, Jul 28, 8:39 am
What's the problem.???? What errors or behavior. You might be able to repair it. I haven't got much faith in regcure.

geek_pcfix4u, Jul 28, 8:39 am
What's the problem.???? What errors or behavior. You might be able to repair it. I haven't got much faith in regcure.

geek_drcspy, Jul 28, 8:56 am
Regcure is rubbish..just what are the problems ? Seems your knowledge is pretty limited so maybe your idea of a 'system restore' isn't really the best solution anyway ?

geek_drcspy, Jul 28, 8:56 am
Regcure is rubbish.....just what are the problems ? Seems your knowledge is pretty limited so maybe your idea of a 'system restore' isn't really the best solution anyway ?

geek_seaslug, Jul 28, 9:13 am
Hi there, yes very limited knowledge I am doing study via an e-Learning site (moodle) and I can no longer launch the interactive programs (something I could do a week ago) Have done a defrag and managed to delete temp internet files etc., rebooted etc. but still cant get into it. Can access the internet via anything else I normally use (like internet banking, trade me of course) but Farm Town is playing up as well.

geek_seaslug, Jul 28, 9:13 am
Hi there, yes very limited knowledge I am doing study via an e-Learning site (moodle) and I can no longer launch the interactive programs (something I could do a week ago) Have done a defrag and managed to delete temp internet files etc., rebooted etc. but still cant get into it. Can access the internet via anything else I normally use (like internet banking, trade me of course) but Farm Town is playing up as well.

geek_r.g.nixon, Jul 28, 9:21 am
Might be a problem with Flash go to adobe.com, look for and run the Flash Uninstaller, then download and install the latest Flash (which ones you get depend if you use IE or Firefox).

geek_r.g.nixon, Jul 28, 9:21 am
Might be a problem with Flash go to adobe.com, look for and run the Flash Uninstaller, then download and install the latest Flash (which ones you get depend if you use IE or Firefox).

geek_seaslug, Jul 28, 9:38 am
Nope.. that didn't work any other ideas??

geek_seaslug, Jul 28, 9:38 am
Nope.. that didn't work any other ideas??

geek_r.g.nixon, Jul 28, 10:20 am
FarmTown is playing up for everyone at the moment.

geek_r.g.nixon, Jul 28, 10:20 am
FarmTown is playing up for everyone at the moment.

geek_dunedin_ree, Jul 28, 10:22 am
Probably java. Check with your uni/whatever what version of java it requires, and reinstall. Be warned that your OS and possibly browser might not be officially supported by the version of Moodle that you're using time to upgrade.

geek_dunedin_ree, Jul 28, 10:22 am
Probably java. Check with your uni/whatever what version of java it requires, and reinstall. Be warned that your OS and possibly browser might not be officially supported by the version of Moodle that you're using time to upgrade.

geek_r.g.nixon, Jul 28, 10:40 am
Farmtown peoples say There are some network connectivity issues between our network provider and Facebook servers. We are working on solving this issue, but don't have an ETA at the moment. We will be extending the "Ready to Harvest" time by 1 day, so you will not lose any crops due to this down time. Come back tomorrow and your crops will still be good as new. Our apologies for any inconvenience this may cause. Thanks.

Share this thread

Buy me a coffee :)Buy me a coffee :)