Printer not printing....

susieq9, Jul 29, 12:03am
Printer not printingTrying to print off an email on a HP printer. Everything is connected and the printer will print on a stand alone copy (not through the computer). Haven't used it for a couple of weeks but that shouldn't make a difference. Can anyone help please.

susieq9, Jul 29, 12:03am
Printer not printing Trying to print off an email on a HP printer. Everything is connected and the printer will print on a stand alone copy (not through the computer). Haven't used it for a couple of weeks but that shouldn't make a difference. Can anyone help please.

ems5, Jul 29, 12:33am
I can't help you, but would love to know any possible solutions as our brother printer is doing exactly the same thing!! Will copy/scan fax, but just won't print!!

ems5, Jul 29, 12:33am
I can't help you, but would love to know any possible solutions as our brother printer is doing exactly the same thing!! Will copy/scan fax, but just won't print!!

biggal, Jul 29, 1:29am
I use an HP printer and Win xp When I have a problem like this, I firstly go to "Printers and Faxes"
in Control Panel and check the settings are correct

biggal, Jul 29, 1:29am
I use an HP printer and Win xp When I have a problem like this, I firstly go to "Printers and Faxes"
in Control Panel and check the settings are correct

susieq9, Jul 29, 2:38am
As this is my neighbours problem, is there anything I should look for in the control panel. She has Win XP also.

susieq9, Jul 29, 2:38am
As thisis my neighbours problem, is there anything I should look for in the control panel. She has Win XP also.

susieq9, Jul 29, 8:57am
Have sorted out the problem. Turned off the printer and then turned it back on again. Now she has lots of copies of the email!!! Presume it needed to go back to manufactureres specs. Thanks.

susieq9, Jul 29, 8:57am
Have sortedout the problem. Turned off the printer and then turned it back on again. Now she has lots of copies of the email!!! Presume it needed to go back to manufactureres specs. Thanks.

Share this thread

Buy me a coffee :)Buy me a coffee :)