trying to download adobe reader

Trying to download adobe reader but every time the download bar tries to pop up my whole computer freezes! can anyone please help, I have to print out in order to complete some work! tia

geek_chchred, Jul 29, 2:01 pm

Trying to download adobe reader but every time the download bar tries to pop up my whole computer freezes! can anyone please help, I have to print out in order to complete some work! tia

geek_chchred, Jul 29, 2:01 pm

Download foxit instead www.foxitsoftware.com/pdf/rd_intro.php

geek_traceedwards, Jul 29, 2:02 pm

Download foxit instead www.foxitsoftware.com/pdf/rd_intro.php

geek_traceedwards, Jul 29, 2:02 pm

Dont bother...................foxit reader does the same thing and is FAR smaller to download....google will find it for you. OH and clik 'save' NOT run when you download stuff.....then after it's finished downloading go to the saved file (of COURSE you'll save it somewhere you can find it like your desktop or documents folder wont you !) ....then double clik it to set it up.

geek_drcspy, Jul 29, 2:03 pm

Dont bother...................foxit reader does the same thing and is FAR smaller to download....google will find it for you. OH and clik 'save' NOT run when you download stuff.....then after it's finished downloading go to the saved file (of COURSE you'll save it somewhere you can find it like your desktop or documents folder wont you !) ....then double clik it to set it up.

geek_drcspy, Jul 29, 2:03 pm

Will do! thanks alot I love that you explained that to me with all the obvious things pointed out...I needed telling that so thanks alot! You're a credit to this board, sometimes you get shot down pretty quickly with a simple question...simple to some aye? Cheers!

geek_chchred, Jul 29, 2:07 pm

Will do! thanks alotI love that you explained that to me with all the obvious things pointed out...I needed telling that so thanks alot! You're a credit to this board, sometimes you get shot down pretty quickly with a simple question...simple to some aye? Cheers!

geek_chchred, Jul 29, 2:07 pm

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand i've downloaded and finished already!! thanks again

geek_chchred, Jul 29, 2:14 pm

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand i've downloaded and finished already!! thanks again

geek_chchred, Jul 29, 2:14 pm