I can't download Adobe Flash Player

I can't download Adobe Flash Player I followed instructions on the internet - checked Javascript enabled, checked custom setting in Internet Options/Security and clicked Prompt to ActiveX parts. Even uninstalled from internet link, still no luck. Any bright suggestions please??? many thanks.

geek_immi2, Sep 22, 12:38 am

Guessing, go to the Win32 folder, check thatremove all the stuff from the Macromedia folder than try. I think the reason is there is old stuff in that folder. Maybe even search Adobe.com for the removal tools. The forums does have the answer. I remember.

geek_olack, Sep 22, 12:42 am

Macromedia folder...that is inthe Win32 folder, or near it somewhere...do the adobe.com thing better...zzzzzzz

geek_olack, Sep 22, 12:43 am

Olack..OK now use baby language: I looked at win32 - can't see mozilla firefox. I did uninstall already nthrough this: http://kb2.adobe.com/cps/402/kb402435.html

geek_immi2, Sep 22, 12:52 am

olack said "Macromedia folder" not the mozilla folder

geek_0800xford, Sep 22, 1:31 am

0800xford tx 0800 I am too scared to remove anything I shouldn't. Idid search and can't find macromedia folder. What else is it called?? I am not a teco so baby talk me.

geek_immi2, Sep 22, 8:25 am

Thanks all - resolved!!!! I am not sure if uninstalling Adobe Photo did the trick but it did. I also went back in and RESET custom level and downloaded from filehippo rahter than the adobe site. tx all

geek_immi2, Sep 22, 9:29 am