Using Vista how do I

apple66, Feb 8, 11:53pm
Using Vista how do I go back and restore changes made to my computer , like go back 6 weeks ago and have the same settings as before ? Any help appreciated , thank you !

r.g.nixon, Feb 9, 12:08am
In XP, it is called 'System Restore'.
Look in start > All programs > Accessories > System Tools.

apple66, Feb 9, 12:15am
in system tools which one should I use ? thank you r. g. nixon

hakatere1, Feb 9, 12:20am
System Restore one would think.

Share this thread

Buy me a coffee :)Buy me a coffee :)