New Vodafone Offer

mone, May 1, 3:15am
New Vodafone Offer Sales team come knocking at my door, trying to sign me up to new $90 package (Homeline plus 20GB plan including unlimited local and national calls). Is this genuine? Sounds too good to be true. Anybody got salesmen knocking on their door?

apage.co.nz, May 1, 3:18am
LOL It is too good to be true. There broadband services are shit :-(

mone, May 1, 3:19am
Apage i dont mean wireless, i mean DSL

metalfreak1, May 1, 3:20am
90?! we pay $80 for that, free national calls, 20GB Full speed, that's... home line and DSL

kickpac5, May 1, 4:05am
They don't offer that they offer similar stuff though.

litldevil, May 1, 5:44am
I pay $80 thru ihug for that deal now...but it was only for a year...and it finishes in Aug. it was a saving of $30 off their normal prices...so...unless a better offer is around in Aug...i would prob seriously look at that deal

litldevil, May 1, 5:46am
And #2... they are probably on a par with most ISP's. yes..you can wait on the line for 30min for helpdesk if you need it..but i expect wait times are much the same with most isps

l624628, May 1, 5:47am
Dont like Vodafone Speeds dont make me smile...

micky_1, May 1, 6:39am
But is it any worse than telecom cos their speeds suck for me

getwired_nz, May 1, 7:10am
All good we've got vodafone/ihug broadband and speed seems all good - haven't had any problems with them (compared to other internet providers I have used in the past).

mmw10, May 1, 7:41am
Metalfreak where are you getting your deal from?

bogues1, May 1, 9:16am
Ihug were voted fourth worst ISP in the recent Consumer survey, and Vodafone third worst (this was before vodafone swallowed the ihug brand). All I can say, is there is a reason they were rated that low.

mone, May 1, 3:09pm
#4 metalfreak? who are you with?

tomt, May 2, 1:10pm
Stick Vodastone Been an 021 for years!!! was considering changing to their homephone/broadband package!! untill today!!! paid my cell acc 5 days ago!! 2day its been restrictad!!! They cant find the payment! wat a joke....So this was the end.... Me wipe Vodaproneto shit and go telecom prepaid.

tomt, May 2, 1:17pm
Oh... Because it was friday 3pm wen i rung them..... " sorry but theres nothing we can do till monday as its too late in the day and we are closed at 5"" WHAT????? didnt I see on the news 2nite that the reason VODAKRONE tower has all its lights on is that its a ""24/7 Operation""
Just anutha joke... and if u cant use ur phone because we have lost your payment, you still we be charged the service fee... So byby Vodachrone lolololololol

mone, May 2, 1:48pm
Tomt My vodafone account is 6 weeks overdue, and I'm still using my mobile.

puddleduck00, May 2, 1:51pm
Us... kiwis are hard done by when it comes to broadband/phone deals. It's shyte.

mairehau, May 2, 2:02pm
U can say what ever u want about Vodafone... But there still a dam site better than Telescum...

tomt, May 2, 9:38pm
16... Ur lucky!!!!!! mine was 4weeks and they shut it down... sucks...

swivel, May 2, 9:48pm
Mairehau They came here and Tried taking me off Telecom, Phone-Mobile-BB for here and at home. They couldn't Beat the Price I get from TC. And if I have a problem, I have a Direct dial to my Customer support guy (same guy since 2004). So Great service from TC

pogue1, May 4, 8:48pm
NZ phone and ISP NZ phone and ISP companies do not provide good service,at reasonable prices, at least compared to Toronto and Montreal in Canada in 2001.
Imagine to get broadband (slow DSL) that you might pay NZ$37.5 ( installation and first month (includes phoneline and modem) and then NZ$30 a month there after. That is all up phoneline and broadband, and data for less than just a phone line in NZ at that time. Ok, you did pay for outgoing telephone calls, but then you could choose to use VOIP (such as Skype, and jabber).
NZ=free money for telcos.

Share this thread

Buy me a coffee :)Buy me a coffee :)