How do I unmute my Blackberry Bold?

Somehow my Blackberry Bold is on Mute and I have tried all sorts of things and yes I have found the mute button, but still can't seem to get it off Mute, help

geek_julesn, Jun 14, 6:07 pm

hold down the dollar key?

geek_pyro_sniper2002, Jun 14, 6:11 pm

Thanks but that didn't work, any other ideas?

geek_julesn, Jun 14, 6:14 pm

mine is a pearl but should be similar, i either change it by clicking on the little icon on the topleft and changing the profile, or if i hold down the Q key on mine it flicks between slient and normal mode.

geek_pyro_sniper2002, Jun 14, 6:20 pm

Thanks Again, that switched me between vibrate and Loud (which is the setting i have it on) However it is still on silent (mute) - can't get any sound for Calls or Texts, any other suggestions

geek_julesn, Jun 14, 6:22 pm

go through the sound profiles menu, go to edit profile, pick the profile you are using and make sure all the volume controls are not turned down. its possible the phone has a fault too i guess.

geek_pyro_sniper2002, Jun 14, 10:29 pm

I am having a similar problem but have not been able to resolve having tried the above ideas? Any other guidance?

geek_guest, Nov 30, 3:16 pm

Make a call and whilst it's ringing out mute and then unmute!! Just fixed mine

geek_guest, Jan 23, 11:23 pm

As in 97% of the time with a Blackberry...taking the battery off and back on solved the problem.

geek_guest, Jan 27, 1:24 pm

Try to play a song and when its playing click the $ key and it should work :)

geek_guest, Apr 8, 4:26 am

thank you so much you saved my blackberry and me

geek_guest, Mar 14, 4:35 am

okii so i pressed a button bt my sound still nt paying rite i pressd on the $ button sound is playing nw bt way too soft AND THE VOLUME IS ON ITS LOUDEST WHAT DO I DO KNW??

geek_aunty_things, Apr 11, 12:25 am

I am trying to use JoinMe for a voice coernfence only. However, it doesn't seem like I can have one user sign in via VOIP and the other user sign in via telephone. Is that possible?

geek_guest, Aug 4, 9:19 am

September 28, 2012 5:54:32 AMThis gets more subjective, but My sopsue and i much choose the Zune Market. The program is multi-colored, has additional flair, and a number of cool capabilities like Mixview' that permit you to quickly see related albums, songs, or some other users associated with what you're hearing. Clicking on some of those will focus on that object, and another list of neighbors should come into watch, allowing that you navigate about exploring by simply similar performers, songs, or customers. Speaking associated with users, the Zune Social is usually great enjoyable, letting you will find others using shared style and becoming friends using them. You after that can tune in to a playlist created depending on an amalgamation of what your entire friends are hearing, which can also be enjoyable. Those focused on privacy will probably be relieved to understand you can avoid the public via seeing your own personal listening habits in the event you so choose.

geek_guest, Aug 7, 1:52 pm

Bloody fools, that doesn't fix the problem, pressing the dollar sign is just turning the speaker phone off and turning on the handset speaker which is used for talking over a phone call. No matter what you try battery switch, nothing works as the speaker would show activated but just wont work , as someone mentioned earlier this happened after using the mute button once, which is otherwise a pause button for music. So it cannot be a hardware problem, some software issue. Does anyone have any actual help?

geek_argos, May 20, 9:06 pm