24/7 hosting??

benbenben11, Jun 14, 10:48pm
Hello,
I purchased hosting from a NZ company called 24/7 Hosting. They are yet to set up my hosting account... its been 48 hrs, I'm not sure if that is a normal amount of time? I have emailed them but havent had any response. I just did a google search on them and came up with this -

http://scambusters.co.nz/forum/viewtopic. php? f=28&t=4654
&start=15

Has anyone dealt with them/has hosting with them?

Thanks

vtecintegra, Jun 14, 10:53pm
My overseas host was usable within a couple of minutes of submitting my credit card number (all automated)

benbenben11, Jun 14, 11:17pm
Thanks, I have been trying to call them but it just goes straight to answer phone. I only paid for 1 month of hosting which was $10. 00 or so, so not worried about that really, only thing that I am worried about is that I paid with my credit card so now they will have those details.

vtecintegra, Jun 14, 11:19pm
Maybe there is no one there on the weekends. I'd give them a little while longer (and keep a close eye on that credit card of course)

kieran211, Jun 14, 11:22pm
these guys: 247hosting.co.nz? been using them for a few months now. They're great, locally hosted too.

benbenben11, Jun 15, 12:50am
hmmm okay thanks guess I'll just keep waiting for them to set up my account and get in contact with me.

mattnzw, Jun 15, 1:30am
You get what you pay for. The account should have been setup within a few hours max. If it takes them two days to setup an account, imagine what their support will be like when you need help with something.
I see their website advertises award winning service. Ask them what awards they have won.

mattnzw, Jul 16, 5:15am
Actually it appears if they have gone into liquidation, if you go to some of their pages, it says Safi Technogies Ltd (In Liquidation) Trading as 247hosting

jancemord, Jul 16, 6:31am
They use to be good. btw can you flick me an e-mail matt

ferita, Jul 16, 6:33am
very misleading name for a hosting company.

Share this thread

Buy me a coffee :)Buy me a coffee :)