Putting a power point presentation onto DVD

so you can play it on tv like a movie. How and what program would I use?

geek_omaglops, Oct 1, 2:28 pm

This assumes you have Windows Vista Save your PowerPoint presentation as Other Format, type=Powerpoint Presentation (*. pptx), choose PNG graphics. Open Windows movie Maker, and using Import Pictures load each of the PNG slides, then drag them onto the storyboard and apply some transitions before using Burn to DVD. There isn't ideal regarding music and embedded video, you need to reinsert these into the Windows Movie Maker storyboard from the source files, but that is certainly achievable and actually gives you further options for building a DVD.

geek_gyrogearloose, Oct 1, 2:59 pm

desktop recorder... http://sourceforge.net/projects/camstudio/ start recording, run presentation, stop recording. Trim the ends off in movie maker and burn to DVD.

geek_little_egypt, Oct 1, 3:33 pm

If you want to Show images & or text & turn it into a movie I would not use power point.
Use memories on TV.
This takes jp images & or text.
You can have scenes on your CD or DVD .
With each scene you can zoom in or out
Have fancy changes between images & sound.
This is not just a fancy slide show but a movie.
Feed your audio into a decent sound system & use a LARGE TV.
You play this on your DVD player not aPC.
The results are just AWSOME

geek_timberman, Jun 19, 10:49 pm

Ask a friend with a Mac to export it directly to a . mov :P

geek_dunedin_ree, Jun 19, 10:52 pm

Yulia, bolshoe ssbaipo za rasskaz, ya sama prepodavatel literaturi , no prepodayu v University, toest rabotayu so vzroslimi ludmi, no schitayu chto rabotat s detmi namnogo slojnee osobenno esli eto problemnie deti!!! Ya bi xotela utochnit v chem raznica -EA -Educational Assistant ? SNA -- Special Needs Assistant? I dla etogo nujno v Canade perekvalificirovatsa?

geek_guest, Aug 4, 10:21 am

Thanks for unveiling the truth, Erica. The show biz is never easy but Ms. Yip has gone too far. I dun give a damn on these so-called "stars" but she's a shame for the Industry.

geek_guest, Aug 7, 1:52 pm