The prices are rediculous

geek_4xfaster, May 10, 2:23 pm

That is inclusive of home phone and calling

geek_nzmu, May 10, 2:26 pm

Tolls? Oh.

geek_4xfaster, May 10, 2:32 pm

Yup link below the prices lol

geek_nzmu, May 10, 2:33 pm

Wow thats cheap for the 20 gb plan we pay telecom for line rental plus broadband thru ihug @ 30gb both combined is $110, looks like im changing.

geek_flewy, May 10, 2:48 pm

It's not new... I've been on the 20gig plan for 12mths... through ihug though.

geek_nzmu, May 10, 2:53 pm

Good consistancy nzmu?? looks real good, i have always wanted max/max but most plans were too expensive. Plus its on a 10gb drop from what im on now.

geek_flewy, May 10, 2:56 pm

Should read Plus its only a 10gb drop from what im on now.

geek_flewy, May 10, 2:58 pm

Hardly ever any problems best speed for area here about 4mb. Any problems are fixed asap and you can give feedback and rate their helpdesk people.

geek_nzmu, May 10, 2:59 pm

#1 thats cheap ass. thats effectively $45/month for 20GB plan. Telescum charge $80/month for 15GB plan.

geek_mone, May 10, 3:01 pm

Call costs look expensive: # National calls cost 25c per minute and are capped at $2.50 for up to two hours
# Calls to national mobiles are 39c per minute

geek_badcam, May 10, 3:01 pm

Hey don't all come over... it will go to the dogs like I have been reading about xnet (jk)

geek_nzmu, May 10, 3:02 pm

Badcam most people who signup for it are enticed by the 20GB, prob dont care or dont do much toll calls anyway.

geek_mone, May 10, 3:08 pm

13. Not necessarily so mone. A lot of people don't read the small print and then wonder why their phone bill has all of a sudden sky rocketed.

geek_badcam, May 10, 3:11 pm

They are idiots if they don't check the fine print. I don't make many toll calls so all good to me.

geek_nzmu, May 10, 3:12 pm

Yeah me neither i dont know anyone who lives more than than 20km away from me, and i hardly ring them LOL

geek_flewy, May 10, 3:14 pm

Badcam I dont call anybody , except my partner at work and my mates who all live in the same town. Why would I worry about toll prices.

geek_mone, May 10, 3:22 pm

Yeah but if you have teenage girls - you need to be on 'bigbackyard' with telstra homeline otherwise it costs a friggen i best stay with xnet for bb and telstra for phones.

geek_dino7, May 10, 3:22 pm

Oh but we do live rural and on a boundary of phone numbers 07 or not school in different phone area to our house:P

geek_dino7, May 10, 3:25 pm

I'd make2 toll calls a year & I use Skype to call Aus,so might #
it out.Modem & installation etc.All the 'hidden' costs.& plans.I'm now
used to 100 Mgbps on campus network.
Thats fast.

geek_deodar, May 10, 3:32 pm

I have a toll bundle where I pay $20 for local calls. You should be able to add that to that package I think.
Also options that include AU calls and most international calls.

geek_olwen, May 10, 3:37 pm

We've been with Vodafone/Ihug for over a year and found their customer service to be worse than terrible, so any takers had better cross their fingers that they have no trouble. If you're bothered by toll prices just use one of those cheapy prepaid calling cards...

geek_rua69, May 10, 3:38 pm

Rua - sorry to hear you had bad service... I've only ever struck one horrid person and I left very bad feedback. Did you?

geek_nzmu, May 10, 3:45 pm

#23 certainly and I explain why. I should say that my complaint is never about the service per se (I've never struck an unhelpful person), I just get tired of waiting 20 minutes for them to answer and several days for someone to turn up and fix the problem!

geek_rua69, May 10, 3:55 pm

We have a similar plan for $80 a month, free national calls, 20gb Max/128, been quite slow lately though.

geek_kane199, May 10, 4:11 pm

Kane199 with who?

geek_mone, May 10, 4:28 pm

Ihug when they had that promotion for broadband and home phone for $60, you could upgrade to a bigger plan and get $30 off.

geek_kane199, May 10, 5:59 pm

Im on the same plan was originally unlimited, then was changed to 20g without even letting me know...and they still throttle the speeds as even though its supposed to be a 20g plan its still governed by the fair use policy:( 'fair' my arse

geek_jasongroves, May 10, 6:10 pm

Yahoo choking? 4xfaster
Your search - - did not match any documents.

geek_deodar, May 10, 7:04 pm

Let's see...I just got my Xnet bill. I've used 24GB and the bill is for $80 inclusive. Add to that my Slingshot VOIP service of $9.95 and that's $90.00 (give or take a couple cents). All my local calls are free and national are 5c/min, mobile calls 30c/min, Aussie 5c/min. Vodafone is a reasonable deal, but mines better and I don't have a contract. Still, I expect there will be better deals coming out soon.

geek_badcam, May 10, 7:54 pm

31. Also, it's MAX/MAX not MAX/128. All the better for Skype.

geek_badcam, May 10, 8:00 pm

Whats with the 5gb anytime?

geek_ellis123, May 10, 11:08 pm

If you look at the fine print vodafone's max up = 800kb.

geek_osymandias, May 10, 11:20 pm

They're still doing the $30 off

geek_esawers, May 11, 12:00 am