I know this is not gaming but...

damon3, Jul 2, 11:48am
There are some really good specials running on Steam until the 4th of July, like Square Enix/Eidos collectors pack for $74. 99 US (35 games including Just Cause 2 + all the DLC for it, 3 Tomb Raider games, 3 hitman games, Batman AA GOTY edition etc etc) which I just bought...
Got Grid, Dirt 2 and Far Cry 2 for like $4 US each
Flame me if you want, just though someone might apreciate it...

hayster94, Jul 2, 11:52am
Thanks for the heads up. Ill have to go check it out

vtecintegra, Jul 2, 5:28pm
Damn still haven't managed to download half the stuff I bought in the last sale. Will check out though cheers.

damon3, Jul 2, 11:10pm
Yeah, 2-3 at a time seems to work OK for me, I just bought 35 games, downloaded a couple of the small puzzle type ones first to keep me occupied till they finish...

un_known, Jul 3, 1:00am
yeh i couldnt help myself buying games... even games i already have copies of and stuff i probably wont ever play...
Its just so much easier to buy stuff on steam than from a store. Most shops dont even stock many PC games anymore...

olack, Jul 3, 3:14am
look at all those call of duty games... wow, I could but...

mikep, Jul 3, 5:20am
I picked up the original Half Life (I never played the whole thing) for $US1. 99. Now that has to be a bargain.

I got SupComm2 for $17 a few weeks ago and recently it was almost half that.

damon3, Jul 4, 10:35pm
Last day today, specials on L4D, BF:BC2, Bioshock 2 among others...

lostdude, Jul 5, 3:22am
LOL CS:S for US$13. 39 now... nice. Considering they've added new content & support for dual graphics setups, this is a bonus.

Share this thread

Buy me a coffee :)Buy me a coffee :)