Toshiba Satellite A10 Recovery disk One

I know there are a lot of this product around, and I am seeking the above disk (lost over time). If anyone has this disk available (or both disks) I'd appreciate it if you could set up an auction and inform me the auction number in this thread.

Not sure if this is the right place to ask this sort of question, so forgive me my newbie skills. Please feel free to offer advice for handling this request.

geek_rednaz60, Jul 23, 9:48 pm

maybe rock into your local computer shop tomorrow and ask them if they have one you could 'procure'

geek_0800xford, Jul 23, 10:02 pm

f10? if it still has the original install partition?

geek_kevin16, Jul 23, 10:11 pm

Tried F10, kept taking me back to Safe mode start up screen, do a start up with all Safe mode suggestions, the computer boots up the sys files and craps out at Mup. sys all the time (ironically after the TVALD. SYS file. It was the missing TVALD driver that may have caused the crash)

geek_rednaz60, Jul 23, 10:18 pm

Maybe the old or new owner might copy you a set of recovery discs.

http://www.trademe.co.nz/Computers/Laptops/Laptops/Toshiba/a
uction-304354242.htm

geek_blenheim-trader, Jul 24, 3:06 am

Try F12. .

Or download Linux net runner, it's a great Linux Distro and free.

geek_pcfix4u, Jul 24, 7:40 am

Ive got both disks. will try and copy, not sure if I can but will try, though as suggested by post 2call into comp shop

geek_baloooz, Jul 24, 8:42 am

It'll be stalling at the file after mup. sys. Read somewhere a few years ago, that if you can see it, it's loaded.

Also, you method of trying to get hold of a recovery disk is the best way imo.

geek_hakatere1, Jul 24, 10:45 am

i have this disk if still needed.ediskrad@hotmail.co.uk

geek_guest, Dec 6, 11:09 am

geachte heer
U zou mij gelukig maken met een copy van deze cd
hoor graag wat u mijn email is berthold4@msn.com

geek_guest, Dec 5, 2:27 am