Brother mfc -620cn printer problems

treens2, Sep 22, 8:18am
Keeps telling me I am out off ink,absolute bullshit,think it needs to do cleanse how do I do this?

drcspy, Sep 22, 8:22am
controlpanel/printer/.........-
...right clik .then clik properties then goto maintenance tab (or similar)

nukhelenc, Sep 22, 8:30am
Ya might as well get rid of the pile of crap now coz its a never ending story
My brother printer is sitting on the floor collecting dust coz i just had a guts full of it saying its outa ink.
Just went and bought a black lazerjet instead.
I dont think i would ever buy anything with Brother on it again.

hakatere1, Sep 22, 8:36am
I use my brother for scanning only now. The ink in them must be solid blocks after 3 years. Worst printer I ever had.

nukhelenc, Sep 22, 8:41am
Funny that, coz thats why its on the floor as i thought i would just use the pig for a scanner but it wont let me even do that LMAO,Mind you im not so flash in the computer department.
I keep looking at it thinking it needs a few bricks attached so i could deliver it back at the Brother main office.

hakatere1, Sep 22, 11:58pm
I don't use the printer software to scan, in fact I have no Brother sw on my pc. I just use the sw provided in Win7.

crab2, Sep 23, 12:58am
Brother printers and multifunctions are well known to have breakdowns, we had one and got the error 41, got rid of that and then got an Epson multifunction and that packed up after 5yrs as it completely froze up and wouldn't print anything and the fax gave up as well so we now have HP office Jet, best one we've had.

guest, Jun 30, 9:52am
Brother mfc -620cn printer problems Contact us 1-800-935-0537
http://global-printer-support.net/

Share this thread

Buy me a coffee :)Buy me a coffee :)