New adsl modem wireless needed for home network

Want to be able to connect my computer and maybe another computer and my phone. What one do you recommend? Cheers Jase

geek_jason18, Mar 23, 1:23 pm

NETGEAR DGN2000 W/less-N DSL Modem Router <- backward compatible with earlier wifi.. they retail for about $239 - but shop around as I can do them for $175.00

VPN: DGN2000-100AUS

No use getting a wireless G modem now adays

geek_kiwicon, Mar 23, 1:36 pm

TP-LINK is absolutely fine. $99 from Computer Lounge.

geek_smac, Mar 23, 1:47 pm

Take your pic, but as above I recommend TP-LINK. Not only are they the cheapest, their quality doesn't suffer because of it:

http://pricespy.co.nz/category.php?m=s67548203&o=produkt_pris_inkmoms#prodlista

geek_lostdude, Mar 23, 2:27 pm

Thanks guys. So are those just routers and I use my original Dlink modem?

geek_jason18, Mar 23, 4:21 pm

Want to be able to connect my computer and maybe another computer and my phone. What one do you recommend! Cheers Jase

geek_jason18, Mar 24, 1:23 pm

Take your pic, but as above I recommend TP-LINK. Not only are they the cheapest, their quality doesn't suffer because of it:

http://pricespy.co.nz/category.php!m=s67548203&o=produkt_pris_inkmoms#prodlista

geek_lostdude, Mar 24, 2:27 pm

Thanks guys. So are those just routers and I use my original Dlink modem!

geek_jason18, Mar 24, 4:21 pm

Cool I bought the TP Link and it came today. All set up now and its primo. Way faster than my old setup Plus i couldnt download torrents with my last set up. I now have it hooking up to my phone and computer and torrents work quickly and all for 99 bucks ! PRIMO! Thanks for your help

geek_jason18, Mar 25, 6:29 pm

Awesome, glad you got it sorted with your own initiative. Enjoy.

geek_lostdude, Mar 25, 6:51 pm

haha yeah cheers Im pretty lost when it comes to computers.... But managed to figure this one out. Me ande the missus are stoked! its Like we have a new internet connection!

geek_jason18, Mar 25, 7:00 pm

Awesome, glad you got it sorted with your own initiative. Enjoy.

geek_lostdude, Mar 26, 6:51 pm

haha yeah cheers Im pretty lost when it comes to computers. But managed to figure this one out. Me ande the missus are stoked! its Like we have a new internet connection!

geek_jason18, Mar 26, 7:00 pm