Ink and Printer probs

davidk63, Mar 23, 4:31am
Can anyone help me please.I got some ink off a tm member and my printer keeps saying not compatible.Lots of other people have gotten this stuff and they don't seem to have this problem?Any help will be much appreciated.Thanks

chito, Mar 23, 4:44am
Inkjet printers are throw away items. If they work you are lucky, if not buy a new one. Sorry, but I repair printers, but refuse all inkjets now. They can give error messages that have nothing to do with the actual problem. You can search google for a week, then give up, or give up now. If they are sold in NZ for $50.00, what are they leaving the Chinese factory for? $ 1.00?

davidk63, Mar 23, 5:56am
I know.But I'm sure someone knows what to do, and its prob something and easy.I've done this once before but cannotremember.I just need someone to jog my memory.

shane.64, Mar 23, 7:37am
Hi what model is it?You can trun it on when the head starts to move pull out the plug at the wall.Then you can move the head buy hand.put in the new cartridges in push them in hard. move the head back and try.Or the cartridge chips maybe faulty if these are the cheap ones

davidk63, Mar 24, 4:31am
Can anyone help me please.I got some ink off a tm member and my printer keeps saying not compatible.Lots of other people have gotten this stuff and they don't seem to have this problem!Any help will be much appreciated.Thanks

chito, Mar 24, 4:44am
Inkjet printers are throw away items. If they work you are lucky, if not buy a new one. Sorry, but I repair printers, but refuse all inkjets now. They can give error messages that have nothing to do with the actual problem. You can search google for a week, then give up, or give up now. If they are sold in NZ for $50.00, what are they leaving the Chinese factory for! $ 1.00!

davidk63, Mar 24, 5:56am
I know.But I'm sure someone knows what to do, and its prob something and easy.I've done this once before but cannotremember.I just need someone to jog my memory.

shane.64, Mar 24, 7:37am
Hi what model is it!You can trun it on when the head starts to move pull out the plug at the wall.Then you can move the head buy hand.put in the new cartridges in push them in hard. move the head back and try.Or the cartridge chips maybe faulty if these are the cheap ones

Share this thread

Buy me a coffee :)Buy me a coffee :)