Vodafone webmail question

wopple, Apr 4, 10:03am
I have 4 email accounts linked to my main email address (alias email addresses).When I go onto webmail, it only ever shows up the emails on the main email address, but not other alias accounts.Can anyone help me with this?

spyware, Apr 5, 8:09am
Maybe use your brain. Aliases are simply that, aliases. The aliases all point to the same account and thus clear their emails from the same server using identical credentials. When you log onto webmail you see the email as held by the server, what else do you expect to see.

wopple, Apr 5, 10:03am
I have 4 email accounts linked to my main email address (alias email addresses).When I go onto webmail, it only ever shows up the emails on the main email address, but not other alias accounts.Can anyone help me with this!

nzmu, Apr 5, 6:44pm
If nothing has changed in the last few years, you just need to log into those emails with the username and the passwords that have been assigned. If you can't remember the passwords, Vodafone can reset them for you.

nzmu, Apr 6, 6:44pm
If nothing has changed in the last few years, you just need to log into those emails with the username and the passwords that have been assigned. If you can't remember the passwords, Vodafone can reset them for you.

guest, Nov 18, 4:40am
visitng usa on vodafine web mail, I am here on visit and need to send . I can't seem to send after composing e-mail,,, can you help me?
please get back to me at tinanicholson@ihug.co.nz

thank you

Tina

?brahim, Feb 4, 5:29pm
Conturac cancel

Share this thread

Buy me a coffee :)Buy me a coffee :)