Computer to Printer Colour Reset Help Please :-)

tracy15, Apr 4, 6:55pm
Hi, I have a Compaq laptop with Windows 7.I was having printer issues, so in a moment of madness went into my computer and changed the colour settings...now my printer will only print in pretty hues of purple.The colour definitely comes from the lappy (I have printed on two different printers, and still pretty purples).Is there anyway I can reset the lappy back to default colour settings?I have tried to retrace my steps, but so far have not had any success.Thanks so much in advance :-)

johnlyn, Apr 4, 7:47pm
Go to start and click on Devices and Pinter??

tracy15, Apr 4, 9:33pm
No that didn't work :-(Sorry.I am fast losing my love affair with the colour purple though!

tracy15, Apr 4, 9:49pm
and my reds are printing in a pretty shade of hot pink... now that is kind of cute lol

tracy15, Apr 5, 6:55pm
Hi, I have a Compaq laptop with Windows 7.I was having printer issues, so in a moment of madness went into my computer and changed the colour settings.now my printer will only print in pretty hues of purple.The colour definitely comes from the lappy (I have printed on two different printers, and still pretty purples).Is there anyway I can reset the lappy back to default colour settings!I have tried to retrace my steps, but so far have not had any success.Thanks so much in advance :-)

tracy15, Apr 5, 9:33pm
No that didn't work :-(Sorry.I am fast losing my love affair with the colour purple though!

tracy15, Apr 5, 9:49pm
and my reds are printing in a pretty shade of hot pink. now that is kind of cute lol

Share this thread

Buy me a coffee :)Buy me a coffee :)