Printing Problems -Airnz flights

karmae, Apr 6, 12:00am
Trying to print out schedule of different flights for certain date, but when printing out I get the boxes down the bottom printing through the middle of thelisted flights, same in preview. E.g.,(Previous date,next date,modify search, continue with Airpoints) etc.
Ive tried i both bowsers I/ E and Firefox. Use to work last year.
Anyone else have this prob or is there something should up date. No probs with any other sites.

wombatunder, Apr 6, 12:11am
Those flight list pages are awful.One thing you can try is to right click on the part you want to print and see if it has 'Print frame' or a 'Frame...' submenu that offers to print the frame (a bad HTML design idea that is dying a prolonged death!).If a print preview of the frame is available, choose that (to see first what you will get) and then print it from the preview menu.

karmae, Apr 6, 12:19am
No alas doeessnt have "print frame". I tried copying to word..... but made it a bit of a bigger mess. Print screen is too small. Back to pen and paper I think

wombatunder, Apr 7, 12:11am
Those flight list pages are awful.One thing you can try is to right click on the part you want to print and see if it has 'Print frame' or a 'Frame.' submenu that offers to print the frame (a bad HTML design idea that is dying a prolonged death!).If a print preview of the frame is available, choose that (to see first what you will get) and then print it from the preview menu.

karmae, Apr 7, 12:19am
No alas doeessnt have "print frame". I tried copying to word. but made it a bit of a bigger mess. Print screen is too small. Back to pen and paper I think

Share this thread

Buy me a coffee :)Buy me a coffee :)