Installing driver software for printer

deathmetal, Apr 12, 6:00am
i had my printer running fine and then when i had comp problems i took it in and had a new hard drive installed, now that i am reconnecting the printer it is saying that its incompatible with my o/s. i gave the techie all origional backup discs so only assume the o/s cant have changed???.it is saying....

installation cannot continue until this is resolved.

Current OS: 600

Supported: Windows98, WindowsME, Windows2000, WindowsXP

i always get mixed up with the o/s and browser and get a bit confused when this subject is brought up but as far as i know this computers o/s is vista???

can anyone shed some light for me.tx :)

r.g.nixon, Apr 12, 6:03am
Go to the printer manufacturers website and see if their support section offers a driver for Vista for your printer.

deathmetal, Apr 12, 6:43am
tx -all go.

deathmetal, Apr 12, 6:48am
spoke to soon :/now saying wrong cartridge which is the one it came with '_'

deathmetal, Apr 13, 6:00am
i had my printer running fine and then when i had comp problems i took it in and had a new hard drive installed, now that i am reconnecting the printer it is saying that its incompatible with my o/s. i gave the techie all origional backup discs so only assume the o/s cant have changed!.it is saying.

installation cannot continue until this is resolved.

Current OS: 600

Supported: Windows98, WindowsME, Windows2000, WindowsXP

i always get mixed up with the o/s and browser and get a bit confused when this subject is brought up but as far as i know this computers o/s is vista!

can anyone shed some light for me.tx :)

deathmetal, Apr 13, 6:48am
spoke to soon :/now saying wrong cartridge which is the one it came with '_'

Share this thread

Buy me a coffee :)Buy me a coffee :)