Wireless modem and printing etc

btoogood, Jun 10, 6:57am
Hi there one and all got a macbook air etc and a hp printer which was bought through the apple store.Now got a cisco linksys modem and having lots of problems with it, the printer connects to the modem but the macbook won't see the printer through the wireless(the whole setup is wireless) now done all the troubleshooting and came up with the modem \, what i am looking for is a good reliable wireless modem/router to use what can you suggenst to use with the macbook and the hp printer.

gyrogearloose, Jun 10, 6:59am
I've got a wireless Canon, I needed to install the CD that came with the printer onto the PC, as part of the install it detects the printer.

btoogood, Jun 11, 6:57am
Hi there one and all got a macbook air etc and a hp printer which was bought through the apple store.Now got a cisco linksys modem and having lots of problems with it, the printer connects to the modem but the macbook won't see the printer through the wireless(the whole setup is wireless) now done all the troubleshooting and came up with the modem \, what i am looking for is a good reliable wireless modem/router to use what can you suggenst to use with the macbook and the hp printer.

gyrogearloose, Jun 11, 6:59am
I've got a wireless Canon, I needed to install the CD that came with the printer onto the PC, as part of the install it detects the printer.

Share this thread

Buy me a coffee :)Buy me a coffee :)