PDF adobe reader

how can i make the writing bigger to print of in a pdf file? i tried saving it to documents but it still opens in adobe and i cant enlarge the writing...

geek_sandy09, Jun 23, 12:22 pm

You can open it with Word if the format is compatible by simply right clicking on the document and "open with" Word. If you want to enlarge the writing in adobe go to "View" and "zoom to" and take your pic. To restore to original size simply press "esc"

geek_ceebee2, Jun 23, 12:31 pm

what do you mean" take pic"

geek_sandy09, Jun 23, 12:46 pm

when i change the zoom size.... then print it out it still prints too small

geek_sandy09, Jun 23, 12:51 pm

You can't change the size unless your printer dialog offers a resize option. There will be a "shrink to fit" option to put large PDFs down to A4, but you may ot may not have one that forces it larger. If you do it will print off in pieces over several pages.

geek_r.g.nixon, Jun 23, 1:09 pm

how can i make the writing bigger to print of in a pdf file! i tried saving it to documents but it still opens in adobe and i cant enlarge the writing.

geek_sandy09, Jun 24, 12:22 pm

when i change the zoom size. then print it out it still prints too small

geek_sandy09, Jun 24, 12:51 pm

You can't change the size unless your printer dialog offers a resize option. There will be a "shrink to fit" option to put large PDFs down to A4, but you may ot may not have one that forces it larger. If you do it will print off in pieces over several pages.

geek_r.g.nixon, Jun 24, 1:09 pm