Transonic MP3 Player

hi - got one of these a couple of days ago. Charged it up for over 8 hours as per instructions - but the green light did not come on just a blue. Downloaded some .wma files (which it does support) and these show up as on the MP3 player on the PC. But . . . when I turn the MP3 player on as per instructions there is no sound. the red light flashes then goes out. the blue light stays on.
Anyone have an idea what I should be doing?

Thanks

geek_very_hotpants, Jul 3, 9:14 pm

Test it with an mp3 file. Perhaps the wma files are 'out of spec'.

geek_r.g.nixon, Jul 3, 9:34 pm

hi - got one of these a couple of days ago. Charged it up for over 8 hours as per instructions - but the green light did not come on just a blue. Downloaded some .wma files (which it does support) and these show up as on the MP3 player on the PC. But . . . when I turn the MP3 player on as per instructions there is no sound. the red light flashes then goes out. the blue light stays on.
Anyone have an idea what I should be doing!

Thanks

geek_very_hotpants, Jul 4, 9:14 pm

Test it with an mp3 file. Perhaps the wma files are 'out of spec'.

geek_r.g.nixon, Jul 4, 9:34 pm

No the same thing happened to me i think you should take it back to where you broght it transonic items are a dud i couldnt find anyone who new how to fix the red flashing light problem

geek_caino, Jul 12, 4:35 pm

i bought one and it kinda does the same will play for like a minute and then go flat. i dont know if its just not charging or if it is a fault.
what did end up hapening with yours

geek_laaaaura, Aug 30, 4:19 pm

Mine has worked quite well for a few weeks, but now won't charge. Hope I can find the receipt so I can get my money back!

geek_guest, Jan 6, 8:49 am

i plugged mew player inot pc and it dont even come up anywhere not even under My Computer

geek_guest, Mar 3, 6:34 pm

I got one of these and cant put any music on it

geek_guest, Aug 15, 9:37 pm

i know how you feel its really awkward

geek_geek_mp3, Apr 3, 8:57 pm