Replacing torrents?

wobblymunter, Jul 13, 11:46am
so after 1st sep, what are our options? cos like most of the planet it aint going to stop me, there wil be a way around it somehow im guessin limewire might make a comeback?

johnf_456, Jul 13, 11:51am
seedboxes

brucie44, Jul 13, 11:59am
early spring vegetables?

johnf_456, Jul 13, 12:02pm
Hahahaha

mone, Jul 13, 12:12pm
In the past 15 years, every new law and regulation to curb P2P has been like seawalls trying to stop a tsunami lol.

nacura, Jul 13, 2:06pm
VPN and im sure limewire has not been used by anyone with knowledge of a computer for 8 years

mone, Jul 13, 8:26pm
frostwire it's the main now.limewire was shut down last year.

cybertao, Jul 13, 8:28pm
These threads just keep getting better and better!

suicidemonkey, Jul 13, 8:40pm
Secure VPN.

richms, Jul 13, 10:30pm
no need to use a secure anything, just keep your IP out of the swarm so that you are not advertised as a peer.

Im gonna just stick with peerguardian, a fake IP in the torrent client so no incoming connections work and see how it goes. When I get the first complaint then I will switch over to putting everything thru the VPN etc.

73040, Jul 13, 10:40pm
Did anyone have trouble installing peerguardian 2 in windows 7 64bit?

richms, Jul 13, 10:46pm
I torrent in a VM so its just XP, windows 7 lets you get a free XP VM as part of the windows 7 mode, and IMO its a good idea to use it so you can still apply the half open connection fixes etc and not have it ruin your browsing experiance on the actual computer.

wobblymunter, Jul 14, 11:46am
so after 1st sep, what are our options! cos like most of the planet it aint going to stop me, there wil be a way around it somehow im guessin limewire might make a comeback!

brucie44, Jul 14, 11:59am
early spring vegetables!

mone, Jul 14, 8:26pm
frostwire it's the main now.limewire was shut down last year.

Share this thread

Buy me a coffee :)Buy me a coffee :)