USB Wifi Adaptors with antenna

Hey guys, I have been having some problems getting a decent wifi signal on my laptop (win 7) around campus. I see there are heaps of USB Wifi adaptors with antennas on TM but most of them seem to be no name brands. Has anyone gone down this road before and had luck with a particular brand!

geek_puddleduck00, Aug 9, 10:25 am

gowifi . co . nz sell a lot of good wifi gear and were very helpful when I dealt with them

geek_shinedog, Aug 9, 10:54 am

I confirm that and they are not dear in the schemeof things. Pleny of goog USA kit and veryu helpful techies there.

geek_owene, Aug 9, 4:15 pm

Cheers guys. I flicked them an email explaining my situation. My other issue is that my signal will be full one minute and then drop to near nothing the next. It's like it's connecting to a different wireless access point (same network). It's a problem isolated to my laptop as others sitting next to me have full signal when this happens. I included this in the email so hopefully they will shed some light on this for me.

geek_puddleduck00, Aug 9, 9:18 pm

i will risk getting a slap on the hand - check out our services listing, we arein Chch =)

geek_rcomms, Aug 10, 7:06 pm

Cheers guys. I flicked them an email explaining my situation. My other issue is that my signal will be full one minute and then drop to near nothing the next. It's like it's connecting to a different wireless access point (same network). It's a problem isolated to my laptop as others sitting next to me have full signal when this happens. I included this in the email so hopefully they will shed some light on this for me.

geek_puddleduck00, Aug 10, 9:18 pm