Acer lcd tv replacement panel

Does anyone know anywhere (in chch preferably) that sells replacement panels for an acer tv, model no: AT3201W

geek_chris1712, Aug 24, 11:43 am

The part no is 56.M03V7.001 but it's too old (2005-ish), even if you could get a panel now it would cost more than the equivalent second-hand TV.

geek_drsr, Aug 24, 1:25 pm

Cheers yeah thought that might be the case

geek_chris1712, Aug 24, 3:48 pm