Htc wildfire s

Has anyone got one and what are there pros and cons!
TIA

geek_phebe2, Aug 26, 7:44 pm

Actually i was just going to Ask about HTC phones too ! Thinking of the sensation. Always liked the ease of Nokia to operate. interested to hear from HTC users !

geek_spike4x4, Aug 26, 7:52 pm

The Wildfire S is bottom of the HTC range, the Sensation is the top.

So long as you remember that Wildfire S is a cheaper device its fine.

geek_vtecintegra, Aug 26, 8:30 pm

htc wildfire s is tiny, I don't have one but played with one in a Telecom store a few weeks ago, really small phone, if you want to watch videos and do internet surfing a bigger screen would be much better. I've got an HTC Trophy, the hardware is great, only HTC I've owned though.

geek_ruderger, Aug 26, 8:32 pm

Have an LG optimus atm so size dosnt bother me, just this one heats up and then the screen dosnt work, so wondered what the wildfire was like.

geek_phebe2, Aug 26, 9:06 pm

Wildfire S is the low-end. Sensation is the high-end. How much is your budget again!

geek_wazza102, Aug 26, 10:07 pm

Also look on YouTube and see reviews of the Wildfire S. Here's one:

http://www.youtube.com/watch!v=6EYUG71_3GI

geek_wazza102, Aug 26, 10:09 pm

I have wildfire.my first smartphone. now that I'm used to it I love it and the cons I looked up to r
See if I can change them seen to b the same cons asthe other more expensive ones havetoo.plenty of features and and have downloaded anything I need in apps.

geek_dutchygal, Aug 26, 10:30 pm

I'd pay the extra for the Sensation. If you can afford it, you can buy it for $700-800 if you don't want to go through Telecom and their insane markups.

I have one. Amazing phone.

geek_suicidemonkey, Aug 27, 12:22 am

htc wildfire s is tiny, I don't have one but played with one in a Telecom store a few weeks ago, really small phone, if you want to watch videos and do internet surfing a bigger screen would be much better. I've got an HTC Trophy, the hardware is great, only HTC I've owned though.

geek_ruderger, Aug 27, 8:32 pm

Also look on YouTube and see reviews of the Wildfire S. Here's one:

http://www.youtube.com/watch!v=6EYUG71_3GI

geek_wazza102, Aug 27, 10:09 pm

I have wildfire.my first smartphone. now that I'm used to it I love it and the cons I looked up to r
See if I can change them seen to b the same cons asthe other more expensive ones havetoo.plenty of features and and have downloaded anything I need in apps.

geek_dutchygal, Aug 27, 10:30 pm

I'd pay the extra for the Sensation. If you can afford it, you can buy it for $700-800 if you don't want to go through Telecom and their insane markups.

I have one. Amazing phone.

geek_suicidemonkey, Aug 28, 12:22 am