Htc wildfire s

phebe2, Aug 26, 7:44am
Has anyone got one and what are there pros and cons!
TIA

spike4x4, Aug 26, 7:52am
Actually i was just going to Ask about HTC phones too ! Thinking of the sensation. Always liked the ease of Nokia to operate. interested to hear from HTC users !

vtecintegra, Aug 26, 8:30am
The Wildfire S is bottom of the HTC range, the Sensation is the top.

So long as you remember that Wildfire S is a cheaper device its fine.

ruderger, Aug 26, 8:32am
htc wildfire s is tiny, I don't have one but played with one in a Telecom store a few weeks ago, really small phone, if you want to watch videos and do internet surfing a bigger screen would be much better. I've got an HTC Trophy, the hardware is great, only HTC I've owned though.

phebe2, Aug 26, 9:06am
Have an LG optimus atm so size dosnt bother me, just this one heats up and then the screen dosnt work, so wondered what the wildfire was like.

wazza102, Aug 26, 10:07am
Wildfire S is the low-end. Sensation is the high-end. How much is your budget again!

wazza102, Aug 26, 10:09am
Also look on YouTube and see reviews of the Wildfire S. Here's one:

dutchygal, Aug 26, 10:30am
I have wildfire.my first smartphone. now that I'm used to it I love it and the cons I looked up to r
See if I can change them seen to b the same cons asthe other more expensive ones havetoo.plenty of features and and have downloaded anything I need in apps.

suicidemonkey, Aug 26, 12:22pm
I'd pay the extra for the Sensation. If you can afford it, you can buy it for $700-800 if you don't want to go through Telecom and their insane markups.

I have one. Amazing phone.

ruderger, Aug 27, 8:32am
htc wildfire s is tiny, I don't have one but played with one in a Telecom store a few weeks ago, really small phone, if you want to watch videos and do internet surfing a bigger screen would be much better. I've got an HTC Trophy, the hardware is great, only HTC I've owned though.

wazza102, Aug 27, 10:09am
Also look on YouTube and see reviews of the Wildfire S. Here's one:

dutchygal, Aug 27, 10:30am
I have wildfire.my first smartphone. now that I'm used to it I love it and the cons I looked up to r
See if I can change them seen to b the same cons asthe other more expensive ones havetoo.plenty of features and and have downloaded anything I need in apps.

suicidemonkey, Aug 27, 12:22pm
I'd pay the extra for the Sensation. If you can afford it, you can buy it for $700-800 if you don't want to go through Telecom and their insane markups.

I have one. Amazing phone.

Share this thread

Buy me a coffee :)Buy me a coffee :)