Samsung Galaxy S2 wont send photos

I had a quick google and it appears to be common that the phone wont send a multimedia message, tried changing a few settings etc that I saw on google. Anyone else had this problem! Found a solution! We have 2 of these phones, on Vodafone.

geek_drainpipe, May 15, 2:40 pm

Download and app called Tweakker from Google Play, select you provider and let it set your settings for you

geek_smoothjazz, May 15, 2:43 pm

Thanks will check it out and let you know how i get on

geek_drainpipe, May 15, 2:54 pm

Looks like tweakker isnt compatible with Icecream sandwich at the moment.

geek_drainpipe, May 15, 2:58 pm

Daughter has Galaxy Ace on Voda, same problem. I will let her know about tweakker thanks.
She took it into Voda last week and had it looked over. Not fixed. She was told to go and ensure it was fully updated and if after that it still did not work, get a new sim. Her sim may be an old 2G and a 3G sim may fix the problem he said.

geek_nzmu, May 16, 6:06 am

Not fixing the problem but i also found that either having the wifi turned on or off affects what it is doing as well. Still doesnt work though. Had a google about the new sim card (mine would be an older one i guess) and people have tried a new sim with no luck. My wifes one is actually on 2degrees prepay, and im on vodafone contract.

geek_drainpipe, May 16, 9:02 am

Here: http://userguide.vodafone.co.nz/wsa/ShowInstruction.aspx!Id=4014&ChapterId=15&InstructionId=866421

Used the guide here to setup my Desire Z and mine's a 1st gen simcard too from 1999. You can aslo get the mobile internet & WAP settings from there too.

geek_lostdude, May 16, 11:42 am

cheers buddy, will check it out

geek_drainpipe, May 16, 2:27 pm

To send mms you need to have data enabled. Also i dont think they will send over wifi you have to use 3g/hspa.

geek_lopsta5, May 16, 5:04 pm

Yes, 3G data needs to be on to get the mms through

geek_smoothjazz, May 16, 5:08 pm

My daughter has now been able to pxt thanks to that info.
Thank you!

geek_nzmu, May 16, 5:31 pm

Got our phones sorted too - went through the apn settings (off the 2 degrees website and the website lostdude recommended for vodafone) for my vodafone and wifes 2 degrees phone. Reentered all the settings and there may have been a slight difference with them. The 2 degrees phone needs data roaming enabled but my vodafone one doesnt. Having the wifi turned on or off doesnt seem to matter either.

geek_drainpipe, May 17, 11:59 am

Also a thing to mention is that an onnlie business administration diploma is designed for scholars to be able to effortlessly proceed to bachelors degree education. The 90 credit diploma meets the lower bachelor education requirements and once you earn your own associate of arts in BA onnlie, you will possess access to the most recent technologies with this field. Some reasons why students need to get their associate degree in business is because they may be interested in the field and want to obtain the general training necessary previous to jumping to a bachelor diploma program. Many thanks for the tips you provide with your blog.

geek_guest, Aug 4, 8:59 am

I as well as my guys appeared to be chkeicng out the great techniques located on your web site then unexpectedly I got an awful feeling I had not expressed respect to the blog owner for those tips. The ladies were definitely certainly stimulated to see all of them and have now in truth been tapping into those things. I appreciate you for turning out to be so accommodating and for opting for variety of smart tips millions of individuals are really wanting to understand about. My very own honest apologies for not expressing gratitude to you sooner.

geek_guest, Aug 5, 11:34 am

Hi would you mind sharing which blog plrfaotm you're working with? I'm going to start my own blog in the near future but I'm having a tough time deciding between BlogEngine/Wordpress/B2evolution and Drupal. The reason I ask is because your layout seems different then most blogs and I'm looking for something completely unique. P.S My apologies for getting off-topic but I had to ask!

geek_guest, Aug 7, 1:54 pm