Printer Help

kirstinhillman, Jun 3, 9:10pm
Canon MP250
Does anyone know how many black and white pages a full ink cartridge will print!I can't find the info anywhere.Thanks!

drcspy, Jun 3, 9:18pm
completely dependant on how much text etc on each page really isn't it

drcspy, Jun 3, 9:20pm
and your print quality settingsanyway a quick google found me this:

"The canon pixma 250 printer uses pg-512."

The Canon Pixma 250 printer uses pg-512, pg-510, cl-513 and acl-511 cartridges. The PG ones are black: PG-512 holds 15ml = approx. 400 pages while PG-510 is smaller and only holds 9ml = 220 pages. The CL ones are color: 513 holds 13ml = 350 pages while 511 holds 9ml = 240 pages

gj, Jun 4, 4:19am
The number of pages are usually calculated on 5% coverage density - which is only about 8 full lines of text, or 2 average paragraphs. A full page of text could be 20% or more, so the number of pages you get from a cartridge is highly dependent on what you print and this printer is only designed for light casual use.

gj, Jun 4, 4:19am
+plus, the number of pages are usually calculated on 5% coverage density - which is only about 8 full lines of text, or 2 average paragraphs. A full page of text could be 20% or more, so the number of pages you get from a cartridge is highly dependent on what you print and this printer is only designed for light casual use.

Share this thread

Buy me a coffee :)Buy me a coffee :)