Recovery of TV signals from space?

r.g.nixon, Aug 2, 10:38am
Could this be true! Sure its theoretically possible, but is this a reputable website or article!

"50 year old TV signals bouncing back to us. Lost TV eps recorded from space. SciFi Story implications are HUGE! http://goo.gl/okm7g

ross1970, Aug 2, 10:41am
ffs look at the date of the article.

r.g.nixon, Aug 2, 10:47am
Saw that later. The only problem for me was the bouncing off 'something' 25 light years away. Signal would be very faint and hard to extract from the 'noise'.

chnman, Aug 2, 10:55am
Never came across that April Fools story in 2009.

ross1970, Aug 2, 11:13am
Well you are a delusional creationist. If you believe in the bible you'd be sucked in by anything.

r.g.nixon, Aug 2, 8:40pm
Sucked in by anything!
No to Common Descent, Anthropogenic Global Warming, Nigerian scams, pyramid schemes. I'm doing quite well, thank you!

kieran211, Aug 2, 9:24pm
Is 9/11 and the moon landing faked too!

shinedog, Aug 2, 9:46pm
.sorry, yep, were Nigerian scams

db.price, Aug 2, 10:39pm
Almost like Contact - the signals didn't originate from Vega did they!:-)

r.g.nixon, Aug 2, 10:42pm
I don't think the Queen is a lizard either. If she is, she's a quite lovely one!

newbie5, Aug 2, 11:03pm
yep the Moon landing was filmed at the air force base in Arizona

db.price, Aug 3, 2:01am
Oh come on get real!

It was a sound stage in Burbank LA.:-)

phil1943, Aug 3, 3:30am
Then used a really big rocket to send it to the moon so they could transmit it back to earth.

hakatere1, Aug 3, 3:52am
And as for 9/11, we all know George w was too switched on to let a conspiracy slip by him.

kieran211, Aug 3, 8:05pm
Lol and russia just sat back in second place in the space race, not saying it was a conspiracy.

ross1970, Aug 3, 10:22pm
Yip moon landing was obviously faked. All the r n' d gained from faking it thomiraculously led to things like subsequent appollo missions, the shuttle, ISS etc. Go figure.
and they promised russia a couple of olympic basketball golds if they kept quiet about it, which was all swt with the russians. Winning Space race or beating the yanks in basketball = no brainer.

hakatere1, Aug 4, 12:20am
Harsh. Take the view I do ross, If it doesn't affect me, I don't give a stuff what people believe. I have a friend who totally believes in the power of reiki. I believe it's nonsense, but I respect his beliefs. He's still my mate.

kieran211, Aug 4, 8:53am
LOL "I don't give a stuff what people believe"
and "Take the view I do."

in the same sentence even!

Double standards anyone!

ross1970, Aug 4, 9:45am
I could never respect utter nonsensical bullshit. edit: or the person that believes it.

trade4us2, Aug 4, 4:21pm
Is it possible to believe in one and not the other!

guest, Dec 11, 9:42pm
Wonderful story, reckoned we could cimbone a few unrelated information, nonetheless actually really worth taking a search, whoa did a single study about Mid East has got more problerms at the same time

Share this thread

Buy me a coffee :)Buy me a coffee :)