Recovery of TV signals from space?

Could this be true! Sure its theoretically possible, but is this a reputable website or article!

"50 year old TV signals bouncing back to us. Lost TV eps recorded from space. SciFi Story implications are HUGE! http://goo.gl/okm7g

geek_r.g.nixon, Aug 2, 10:38 pm

ffs look at the date of the article.

geek_ross1970, Aug 2, 10:41 pm

Saw that later. The only problem for me was the bouncing off 'something' 25 light years away. Signal would be very faint and hard to extract from the 'noise'.

geek_r.g.nixon, Aug 2, 10:47 pm

Never came across that April Fools story in 2009.

geek_chnman, Aug 2, 10:55 pm

Well you are a delusional creationist. If you believe in the bible you'd be sucked in by anything.

geek_ross1970, Aug 2, 11:13 pm

Sucked in by anything!
No to Common Descent, Anthropogenic Global Warming, Nigerian scams, pyramid schemes. I'm doing quite well, thank you!

geek_r.g.nixon, Aug 3, 8:40 am

Is 9/11 and the moon landing faked too!

geek_kieran211, Aug 3, 9:24 am

.sorry, yep, were Nigerian scams

geek_shinedog, Aug 3, 9:46 am

Almost like Contact - the signals didn't originate from Vega did they!:-)

geek_db.price, Aug 3, 10:39 am

I don't think the Queen is a lizard either. If she is, she's a quite lovely one!

geek_r.g.nixon, Aug 3, 10:42 am

yep the Moon landing was filmed at the air force base in Arizona

geek_newbie5, Aug 3, 11:03 am

Oh come on get real!

It was a sound stage in Burbank LA.:-)

geek_db.price, Aug 3, 2:01 pm

Then used a really big rocket to send it to the moon so they could transmit it back to earth.

geek_phil1943, Aug 3, 3:30 pm

And as for 9/11, we all know George w was too switched on to let a conspiracy slip by him.

geek_hakatere1, Aug 3, 3:52 pm

Lol and russia just sat back in second place in the space race, not saying it was a conspiracy.

geek_kieran211, Aug 4, 8:05 am

Yip moon landing was obviously faked. All the r n' d gained from faking it thomiraculously led to things like subsequent appollo missions, the shuttle, ISS etc. Go figure.
and they promised russia a couple of olympic basketball golds if they kept quiet about it, which was all swt with the russians. Winning Space race or beating the yanks in basketball = no brainer.

geek_ross1970, Aug 4, 10:22 am

Harsh. Take the view I do ross, If it doesn't affect me, I don't give a stuff what people believe. I have a friend who totally believes in the power of reiki. I believe it's nonsense, but I respect his beliefs. He's still my mate.

geek_hakatere1, Aug 4, 12:20 pm

LOL "I don't give a stuff what people believe"
and "Take the view I do."

in the same sentence even!

Double standards anyone!

geek_kieran211, Aug 4, 8:53 pm

I could never respect utter nonsensical bullshit. edit: or the person that believes it.

geek_ross1970, Aug 4, 9:45 pm

Is it possible to believe in one and not the other!

geek_trade4us2, Aug 5, 4:21 am

Wonderful story, reckoned we could cimbone a few unrelated information, nonetheless actually really worth taking a search, whoa did a single study about Mid East has got more problerms at the same time

geek_guest, Dec 12, 10:42 am