How do I put iTunes music on samsang galaxy 3

Just got the new galaxy and was wondering if there is a way to put my iTUnes collection of music on it.A quick google search revealed there are some software convertors but the ones I looked at were either UK only or cost.Is there an easy or free way to do this!

geek_maverick65, Oct 13, 10:17 am

Where did your iTunes music come from!If you bought it from the iTunes store then I think you're SOL, they can only be played back through iTunes.

geek_tillsbury, Oct 13, 2:06 pm

Uh what!

You copy music onto it the same way as you'd copy any other file, plug it in then drag and drop (you can even drag from within iTunes)

geek_vtecintegra, Oct 13, 2:25 pm

Or download an app called Syncr to sync your itunes library to your Android phone

geek_suicidemonkey, Oct 13, 2:31 pm

I found that I can't drag from iTunes to my S3 directly. I had to make a folder on the desktop, drag the music from iTunes into that folder and then drag that folder into my S3 music folder.

geek_l_and_p, Oct 13, 2:34 pm

Open music folder on your pc. In there is a folder called itunes. From there just copy individual songs/albums into phones music folder,

geek_trevenco, Oct 13, 3:01 pm

or just use the samsung kies app, install on your computer and will rip all of your itunes music across so you can use on your galaxy

geek_nj01, Oct 13, 3:40 pm

hey guys. we can drag some of the itunes songs (Via media player) but not all of them.I looked at easyphonesync but it appears to be for UK only.

geek_maverick65, Oct 14, 1:58 pm

I say again - iSyncr. Google Play.

geek_suicidemonkey, Oct 14, 1:59 pm

thanks , I'll look into it

geek_maverick65, Oct 14, 3:03 pm

do you have to download it to both pc and ph!

geek_maverick65, Oct 14, 3:04 pm

Yep you do

geek_suicidemonkey, Oct 14, 4:09 pm

Yep Isyncr its easy to use as well

geek_kingsteve1, Oct 15, 7:40 pm

Hubby said go to www dot easy phone tunes dot com and click on sync your itunes music with your android phone. Just follow the rest .easy peasy. Just read the post saying uk only! No, its what hubby uses :-)

geek_kiwiscrapper1, Oct 15, 7:50 pm

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vCp1I9wgsxU

manually copy itunes music to android

geek_adamclarence, May 13, 9:02 pm