Adobe Photoshop

I had it on my old computer. Elements or something. Nowfurther down the track new computer, no disk, and I miss the program. how can I get it without getting a demo or paying an arm & a leg!

geek_bks, Nov 2, 2:50 pm

How did you obtained the software key for it before! You can recover it from your old computer.

geek_thebigratchet, Nov 2, 2:58 pm

Old computer is long gone. the disk came with a camera I brought.Got told gimp would be just as good. but struggling with doing things on it.

geek_bks, Nov 2, 4:14 pm

How advanced do you want to go. For very basic, with layers, try PhoXo (freeware). Or Paint.NET for probably more features (haven't tried that myself).

geek_r.g.nixon, Nov 2, 5:36 pm

Irfanview is also good to. AFAIK, GIMP is the closest you can get to utilise PS-style tools but for free.

geek_thebigratchet, Nov 2, 5:50 pm

photoshop elements is only a couple of hundred bucks, pretty cheap when you consider what it can do for only the "basic" version

geek_vaut, Nov 2, 6:01 pm

Been playing with gimp this arvo, Not bad, will take awhile to get used to it but ah well thats life. Sorry but couple of hundred buck for a computer program with xmas coming up isn't an option. I've already had my share of things this yr. :)

geek_bks, Nov 2, 8:45 pm

I think I've got a disc for that lying around. I don't use it, I have the real thing now.

geek_jhan, Nov 2, 8:46 pm

If you go to Adobe website you must have registered your copy so they might have details of programs you have bought

geek_newbie5, Nov 2, 10:36 pm

i have it for free

geek_guest, Nov 2, 11:41 pm

Search it on youtube and bingo.

geek_azza20, Nov 2, 11:47 pm