If Apple made a car, would it have Windows?

gj, Nov 5, 11:25pm
Yes, but no START button (and it would only come in white!)

danmansonman, Nov 5, 11:28pm
.I think it would be keyless, so probably would have a start button, unless it had 8 windows, which would mean the start button would be invisible and when you click it, the whole windscreen would stun you with tiles of live information.

flemingo, Nov 5, 11:36pm
i do not know the answer to that question. but i do hope that they have fixed all the map errors for the navman inside this car. or you shall quite possibly end up in lake.

cdb007, Nov 5, 11:44pm
That happens now with any GPS navigation system, people even keep going when they see the road is not drivable because they trust the device.

little_egypt, Nov 5, 11:58pm
True, but apple maps is particularly bad. Even the icon for it indicates driving off the side of an overpass and dropping 20ft onto the freeway below.

zak410, Nov 6, 1:53am
Would it be a Lemon, or an Apple Kart !

lizzie211, Nov 6, 3:45am
Swipe acceleration-

gibler, Nov 6, 4:03am
You wouldn't be able to get under the hood .
People would have to enter through the windows, as opening doors would destroy "The design"

danmansonman, Nov 6, 4:11am
Make sure you get a cover too, wouldn't want to scratch it.can get them pretty cheap on TM

danmansonman, Nov 6, 4:12am
Unfortunately though, that would also mean that most cars on the road today would look identical, and would cause many headaches at the supermarket.

2nd2none, Nov 6, 4:59am
Pinch to zoom

mone, Nov 6, 5:33am
You can have any car you want. They only sell one model.

2nd2none, Nov 6, 6:10am
Not really, would ship in 1.6L 4cyl, 3.2L V6, or 6.4L V8
Also you would have to get an OEM Apple adapter for the gas pump.

2nd2none, Nov 6, 6:10am
Not really, would ship in 1.6L 4cyl, 3.2L V6, or 6.4L V8
Also you would have to get an OEM Apple adapter for the gas pump.

Or opposed to having a V setup engine it will be the Apple A-engine, basically just an upside down V, Cylinders down,

little_egypt, Nov 6, 6:38am
They'd also sue Kia for copying their car, even though just about every other car manufacturer also has rounded corners, chrome trim, and an almost identical 'user interface'.

2nd2none, Nov 6, 6:52am
And Hyundai.

little_egypt, Nov 6, 7:20am
Or not. They haven't sued LG yet.

Share this thread

Buy me a coffee :)Buy me a coffee :)