Iphone 5 owners a question

Hi would anyone who owns one please take out there sim and tell me if the little white dot has a little pink dot inside it! I am wondering if my phone has had water damage. I thought the whole dot would turn pink! So
just wonder if everyones dot inside sim space has is white with a tiny pink dot or does that mean water damage!

Cheers Macac

geek_macac, Mar 9, 2:41 pm

pink means its reacted to water

geek_pyro_sniper2002, Mar 9, 4:48 pm

Sometimes they go pink by themselves i mean on electronic devices maybe low moisture levels!

geek_debzandsam, Mar 9, 5:15 pm

it's mainly white just a indented little pin prick size dot in the middle that is pink. So I just am interested to see what others with a iphone 5 look like. All the info on apple says it turns red. So I am hoping that the pink dot is standard on all Liquid Contact Indicators inside the sim hole on iphone5!

geek_macac, Mar 9, 7:30 pm

Is yours all white, or a tiny bit pink!

geek_macac, Mar 10, 1:22 pm

Mine is all white, no pink to be seen at all.

geek_spud1991, Mar 10, 5:05 pm

thanks

geek_macac, Mar 10, 9:00 pm

So I reviewed the app in iTunes, and to quote: This is a biuutefal RSS reader and arguably produces the best rendering of cached articles since the late if not always lamented Printful. It's incredibly comprehensive and as a result perhaps a little intimidating at first use. For instance, while RssBook syncs seamlessly with Google Reader it's a bit disconcerting to be confronted with 5000-odd articles when your Google account is always upto date! This results in a fair amount of clutter at timesThere are also some noticeable short-comings. There's no obvious mark all as read button (you need to select unread only using the filter icon). Frustratingly the app doesn't remember filter setting I'm a bit OCD obessive and filter feeds by Label and then Feeds (so as to mirror my Google settings), but everytime you relaunch, the UI resets to default. Finally, for an app that is so detailed, the inability to drill and pull the linked web page into cache if the RSS feed itself is truncated seems a bit of an omission?Still I'll give this 3/5 for the moment and given as the developer appears to have a list of updates up his sleeve, I'll similarly update this review To be fair only Byline really seems to have mastered the seamless caching of webpages behind RSS feeds it takes a little longer to sync as a result, but at 30 000 ft there generally isn't a lot of wi-fi around so it's my #1 choice for offline reading. The biggest issue for me is that the app doesn't remember filter settings hopefully the next update will fix this?

geek_guest, Aug 4, 6:25 pm

i know i'm a little off topic, but i just wtaned to say i love the layout of your blog. i'm new to the blogegine platform, so any suggestions on getting my blog looking nice would be appreciated.

geek_guest, Aug 5, 11:52 am

Il s'ennuie en classe, il a des rettslaus catastrophiques car il ne s'applique pas dans ses lee7ons. Ces troubles peuvent parfois faire penser e0 de la dyslexie. Un controle des capacite9s de l'enfant sur des tests de calcul et de logique permet de rapidement s'en faire une ide9e. Ge9ne9ralement, cela se diagnostique chez un pedopsychiatre.Les troubles de l'enfant peuvent apparaitre de8s le CP. En fait, tre8s rarement en maternelle, il est possible de statuer sur l'etat re9el de l'enfant.

geek_guest, Aug 7, 2:12 pm