Advice please

a year or so ago I bought a frame that attached to the arm of my desk chair, making it so much easier to use mouse and it was very helpful but sadly movers managed to break it and I cannot remember the traders name or what it was called, Anyone have a clue! I would be very grateful for help

geek_thea4, Mar 28, 5:24 pm

You did buy it off TradeMe! Can you be more specific with the date you bought it like which month. Also check your email.

geek_otako, Mar 29, 11:42 am

geek_morticia, Mar 29, 11:55 am

Won't it be listed in your trade feedback!

geek_smoshy16, Mar 29, 11:58 am

OK Feb 2011.

"2 in 1 ARMREST MOUSE PAD"!id=353217080 Trader "nzpenny1" in Computer Furniture, no longer selling but ask they might get another one for you.!member=256647

geek_otako, Mar 29, 12:00 pm

thank you This is similar but will do

geek_thea4, Apr 1, 7:15 pm