Coax Cable

Where can I get a male to male adapter from - The outlet plate on the wall is female and the input on the freeview decoder is female - I think this is what I need - found one at Jay car just wanted to confirm

geek_jancemord, Apr 17, 6:22 pm

any basic electronic store or even hardware store should carry them. Prices will vary depending on who is ripping how much. Should be $1 or less. Jaycar will certainly carry them.

geek_ryanm2, Apr 17, 6:42 pm

But am I down the right path haha

geek_jancemord, Apr 17, 7:17 pm

You want a RG-6 coaxial patch lead with a male Belling Lee on each end. Best to make your own with a crimping tool using F-type connectors and F type to Belling Lee adapters.

geek_spyware, Apr 17, 8:28 pm

jaycars. http://www.jaycar-

geek_greghale, Apr 17, 10:18 pm

Rubbish. If it's a one off there is no way it is viable to make your own. Just buy one off the shelf.

geek_pyro_sniper2002, Apr 18, 9:18 am

Spyware often writes techno garble just to confuse people - he must enjoy it as he does it often.

geek_ryanm2, Feb 9, 3:17 am

Share this thread