Windows update has shitzoodled the look

4pc, Feb 12, 5:12am
of pages I am browsing in Chrome and IE. How come?

Wonder if there will be some patch in a couple of days time.

cookee_nz, Feb 12, 7:15am
'Shitzoodled', ? another absolutely perfect description that everyone of us understands and knows exactly how to help. Set the Frango into level 4 diagnostics, flush the hooflaang buffer and if it's got the farengi abstoflacker, you need to flahflah exactly at the ID Ten/t feedback sprocket, (unless it's towed the wet v2). That should reverse the shitzoodled alienation refractor out of the annoying replicator mode. I just hate it when it does that.

r.g.nixon, Feb 12, 7:29am
No it wouldn't change Chrome, but I can understand it changing internet Exploder.

4pc, Feb 12, 9:26am
It has changed how many things are looking in Chrome, as that is what I usually use. That includes how TradeMe is looking. The font is slightly smaller and seems more pixelated .

The only reason I looked at IE was to see whether it also looks a little weird.

The overall look is a little like when you run in safe mode. the sizes a bit wrong and it doesn't look as sharp. The smaller font is REALLY annoying.

wayne416, Feb 12, 9:41am
Right click on desktop, screen resolution and adjust there.

cleggyboy, Feb 12, 8:44pm
My computer was a real pain this morning after 13 updates came through yesterday evening, I was about to do a System Restore when I noticed one single update came this morning I installed that and all is good again.
I wish Windows would get it right the first time instead of stuffing up everyone's machines. Some do have work to do rather than mess around trying to sort it.

lilyfield, Aug 18, 10:58pm
my updates have had no effect on anything that I noticed

Share this thread

Buy me a coffee :)Buy me a coffee :)