Using a HP computer from NZ in the US?

My grandie is going to the US shortly and wants to take her PC which is a HP 1000, can she use it there if she can get a NZ to US adapter, and where can she get one here please?

geek_wynyard, May 9, 6:09 am

Check on the back and see what mains voltages it will run off. Most modern PCs / laptops will auto switch between 120-240, so you will just need an adaptor or a US style power cord.

geek_ianab, Dec 8, 4:14 am